Thread: The Time of Dragons - Bug Report

Exclamation The Time of Dragons - Bug Report

This has happened twice now, but the Dragon Tales event is no longer recording progress of the "To Infinity and Beyond" quest if the quest was be*** before the current chapter.

Example: Three hours before Chapter 6 I began the To Infinity and Beyond quest. Three hours later Chapter 6 began and my quest finished. I accepted the chapter and tapped to complete the quest, yet the counter on the chapter remained 0/2 completed.

For all I know this may not be a bug and is the developers' way of saying that we can't preemptively complete goals. Hopefully it's just a bug though!

Quote Originally Posted by SacredSloth View Post
    This has happened twice now, but the Dragon Tales event is no longer recording progress of the "To Infinity and Beyond" quest if the quest was be*** before the current chapter.

Example: Three hours before Chapter 6 I began the To Infinity and Beyond quest. Three hours later Chapter 6 began and my quest finished. I accepted the chapter and tapped to complete the quest, yet the counter on the chapter remained 0/2 completed.

For all I know this may not be a bug and is the developers' way of saying that we can't preemptively complete goals. Hopefully it's just a bug though!

For the Chapters where you need to go to the Quest Outpost, you will need to do the Quest when the Act has started.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    For the Chapters where you need to go to the Quest Outpost, you will need to do the Quest when the Act has started.
    Does that depend on how the goal is phrased? Mine says complete to Infinity and Beyond. And it accepts quests started prior to the Act appearing, but completed once the act pops up.