Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Story Beach Party?

Rhino Keeper
    A tropical vacation, nice!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    So when will I know to return to my original FFS app and stop playing in beach party?
    You can always play on the original version, I will play on this version because the main one after the update, just crashes every time I try to open the game after I minimize it.

When this version "expires" when you open the game you will receive a box with this message:

"Great news!
    This version is no longer
    supported. Please go to the
    App Store and download
    the latest version! Your
    Forest will be waiting for
    you there!"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    So when will I know to return to my original FFS app and stop playing in beach party?
    Dragon Story did a similar thing for Holloween last year. If I remember correctly, after a few weeks, it just changed back to the original look of the game.

I noticed that the new look s using the new version of the game, where as my old icon still is using the older version which I was just about to update. So I plan to hold off on updating the old version until I am confident that the new version is working OK on my iPad. As my Forest grows, I am experiencing many more crashes of the game, particularly when first loading or visiting neighbors.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Dragon Story did a similar thing for Holloween last year. If I remember correctly, after a few weeks, it just changed back to the original look of the game.

(...)
    No, DS created an external app to Halloween, but it's no longer available, and when the app was no longer supported, you received a message, and needed to open the main version of the game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    No, DS created an external app to Halloween, but it's no longer available, and when the app was no longer supported, you received a message, and needed to open the main version of the game.
    Thanks for the correction. That DS version was my favorite since I received gems for all my S8 games and gold for DS for just downloading a new look.

Farm Supplier
    I like it. I had to delete FFS for now to make room. Beach Party hadn't completely loaded after ten minutes but seems to be working fine now. And 30 free gems!
    Last edited by reeisme; 08-14-15 at 08:35 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by reeisme View Post
    I like it. I had to delete FFS for now to make room. It hadn't completely loaded after ten minutes but seems to be working fine now.
    So it's safe to delete the original version while playing the Beach Party version?
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    So it's safe to delete the original version while playing the Beach Party version?
    Yep, should be. I played the Valentine version of a different TL game. Once it was over I received a message to download the original version again. Everything transferred seamlessly then and today with Beach Party. I hope there is a new beachy goal in our future!

Executive Chef
    I was having a lot of trouble loading the Animal Story version after the first time. I found that it crashes while loading after I power down my iPad. The only thing that seems to solve the problem is to load the older Fantasy Story version, exit and then load Animal Story.

Just something to keep in mind if you haven't updated Fantasy Forest Story yet and are having problems.

Fashion Designer
    I've gotten the goal with 30 gems as a reward twice: once in Animal Story: Beach Party and once in FFS. So 60 free gems?

EDIT: Nope. Went up by another 30 and then went back down by 30 lol

To avoid confusing myself I just deleted FFS. Beach Party time!
    Last edited by SummerNightSky; 08-14-15 at 08:56 AM.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast