Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Chandelier Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Well on one of my games S8 wiped out all my inventory including crystals and a load of dragons and havent given them back. No way to craft anything.
    Was it done on purpose or a glitch?

Executive Chef
    Yay I'm crafting! This is the first battle craft dragon I've managed to get in months. I'm glad cuz I really like it.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Was it done on purpose or a glitch?
    No idea. Now it seems they have lost my account, claiming I haven't logged in since June. Perhaps I will give up that account since it doesn't evolve at l4 so I hardly get to craft mining dragons.
    Last edited by freesiawoods; 08-31-15 at 11:08 PM.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I'm probably going to do a second one of these. Between the tournament and collecting for the event, I have over 50 pieces. Might as well finish it out.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    I'm probably going to do a second one of these. Between the tournament and collecting for the event, I have over 50 pieces. Might as well finish it out.
    Well done .....I've still 15 pieces to go for my first..... But it's interesting now my tournament battles are well over, my battles even against the difficult ones are working out fine to the normal colour/rarity etc rules ? .

7 battles since tournament all ok working on the colour/rarity /strength just 11 to go
    Last edited by pernmagic; 09-02-15 at 12:55 AM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    I already have a Chandelier, the 2nd one is crafting, and now i am battling for the blankets but have lost a 6th battle against this SnowAngel. Tried a lot of Super Rares and Rares all levels nothing works.

Fashion Designer
    I'm finally crafting mine

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    I've got 94 towards my second chandelier, good luck!!

i just got to 80 smh. I would love to craft but I doubt I'll make it. No matter what I do, i suck in the arena and the tournaments DO NOT help at all.
    Add me on Dragon Story - tengoambre123

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedG View Post
    I already have a Chandelier, the 2nd one is crafting, and now i am battling for the blankets but have lost a 6th battle against this SnowAngel. Tried a lot of Super Rares and Rares all levels nothing works.
    Do you have a high level Diamond? That is how I take down Snowangel.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast