Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Chandelier Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Started crafting it. I wish we had the option to leave craft dragons in storage. If you get it, you HAVE to display it and I don't see this fancy new space with the million expansions on my android island.
    Diamonds are a girl's best friend:
    2 Diamond, 2 Crusader, 1 Quetzal, 1 Infinity, 2 Anubis, 1 Unicorn, 2 Mercury, 1 Gold, 1 Dark Angel

FINALLY.. I'm crafting mine now ,it seems like it took forever to win the last 10 rounds due to multiple losses, but I made it through some difficult opponents.
    Good luck everyone and congratz to those who have already started crafting...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    FINALLY.. I'm crafting mine now ,it seems like it took forever to win the last 10 rounds due to multiple losses, but I made it through some difficult opponents.
    Good luck everyone and congratz to those who have already started crafting...
    Congrats! I have 92 pieces so only 7 more to go. Can't wait to start crafting it!

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dragon_2015-08-26-10-16-08.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	23214

Forgot to post the pic yesterday.

Executive Chef
    First one is hatched and playing with the ivory dragon and have 27 towards my second. Don't know if I will make it but I'm going to try congrats everyone who got it now!

Executive Chef
    Just started crafting mine!

Fashion Designer
    Not sure what is going on in the arena for me lately...just unable to win battles. I have no diamonds, but have 4 champs and a number of epic super rares. Took me 5 battles to take down a lvl 11 forest using epic champs and fire. Just list my fifth battle to a super rare arctic, again using epic champs and fire...am on android so have no arctics to use. Lost the past two tournaments and now doubting I will be able to collect enough pieces for this dragon. I do use the arena wiki to choose which dragons to use but any advice would be helpful. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Dramatically behind on this one. 41 pieces so far and only around a week left if they give us the usual four weeks per dragon

Executive Chef
    Have 53 towards my second chandelier

Executive Chef
    Well on one of my games S8 wiped out all my inventory including crystals and a load of dragons and havent given them back. No way to craft anything.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast