Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chandelier Dragon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef

Chandelier Dragon

I didn't find any thread about the Chandelier Dragon yet. How long do we have to collect the 99 Chandelier crystals? (I'm wondering if I should brave the battle arena for the crystals even though there are no battles in Chapter 7 of the Tales event.)
    Last edited by Sandybellee; 08-13-15 at 02:10 PM.

Executive Chef
    I think it's odd there's no topic about it yet either. But now there is I've been struggling with trying to decide if I should battle for parts, I'm worried cycling through will land me a diamond or champ on a day that requires battling for this event lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    I think it's odd there's no topic about it yet either. But now there is I've been struggling with trying to decide if I should battle for parts, I'm worried cycling through will land me a diamond or champ on a day that requires battling for this event lol
    Exactly what I'm worried about too! Maybe it's better to wait it out in hopes of easier opponents for the event battles. Hopefully there will be plenty of time to collect crystals afterwards.

I think the Chandelier Dragon looks really promising in the ad pic and it's certainly something new and exciting. I've been waiting for a thread to pop up ever since it was introduced.

Rhino Keeper
    Quick question. I know that we usually have two tournaments during the crafting of a dragon, but do flash tournaments count in that number? I don't want to craft two this time and I'm already at something like 45 pieces. So do I stop at 47 pieces (expecting that there will be 2 more tournaments, which will give me 52 pieces altogether), or do I stop at 73 pieces (expecting that there will be one tournament, since we already had the flash one, so I'll get 26 pieces from that)?

Of course, with the previous dragon (I crafted 2) I had it all nicely calculated, and then in the last day (when I was already crafting the dragon) I won two flower power pieces on the wheel, so now I have two stupid flower power pieces sitting in my storage, which was precisely what I wanted to avoid.

Or does the storage max at 99 pieces and I'm fine either way as long as I don't start crafting till the last moment? I seem to recall that this one went beyond 99 but maybe I'm wrong?

Executive Chef
    Of course I face gold dragon on my third round for the event, I jinxed myself ;(

Nightclub Owner
    I didn't battle for about two days because I forgot we had a new craftable dragon Got to hustle now!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	180.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	22794

Rarity: Super Rare
    Type: White Yellow
    Habitat: White Meadow, Yellow Plateau
    Available at: Level 30
    Buying Price: 1,400 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Incubation: 20 hours
    Exp Gained: 975 Exp

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I didn't battle for about two days because I forgot we had a new craftable dragon Got to hustle now!
    How much time do we have to collect the crystals? Sorry, if it's common knowledge. This is the first crafting dragon I have a chance to collect items for.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    How much time do we have to collect the crystals? Sorry, if it's common knowledge. This is the first crafting dragon I have a chance to collect items for.
    Plan on 4 weeks from release date, which I believe was this past Tuesday.

Nightclub Owner
    I think we might have about 3 more weeks, if I'm not mistaken.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast