Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Chandelier Dragon

Fashion Designer
    I am so frustrated! This morning when I woke up I only needed 5 pieces and now at 11 at night I still need two more because all that showed up in my battle arena were impossible to beat diamond hybrids! I had to use Ultimate twice after many many losses. Its almost like its rigged to make the last day impossible. I barely even have anything left to fight with because they're in line waiting to recover from the tournament!! I'm sorry, just needed to vent. I'm really irritated.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by volissos View Post
    Is there a way to estimate approximately how many hours are left for crafting it before it is gone? I don't know what time the update is released and I am terrible with time zones Where I live it is now 03.18 am
    A timer would be nice since there are timers for everything else. I have a timer for a special offer that is set to expire in 3hrs 37mins. I wonder if it would be safe to assume that is also when the dragon will expire

Executive Chef
    It's almost 10 am my time and for me the update comes out at 12:30 pm, so there is about 2 1/2 hours to start crafting before it expires.

Executive Chef
    I've got 69 crystals. Not enough. Will I ever be able to use them, do you think?
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Fashion Designer
    They will probably sit there forever unless team lava comes up with a way to use them, consider it your attic with dusty worthless stuff. That being said got mine crafting in the nick of time seems they have taken some pity on me after the horrid tourney and I did twenty dragons bam bam only one loss to a tricorn.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Host(ess)
    I have 99 parts about to redeem and the dragon is gone!! There was no timer when it will expire really mad and pissed right now... Now the parts are useless now... Wtf
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	23724  
    Last edited by vxh006; 09-11-15 at 02:40 PM.

Banned
    Well I am glad I finished this one last week and now we have new parts to collect.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vxh006 View Post
    I have 99 parts about to redeem and the dragon is gone!! There was no timer when it will expire really mad and pissed right now... Now the parts are useless now... Wtf
    In fact there was a timer.. The Spell Shop had a "Limited time" tag and everytime you opened the game for the first time there was a pop up about the dragon being removed today.

And you can always send an email to TL and ask for the dragon since you have the 99 parts needed.
    Last edited by cocauina; 09-11-15 at 03:16 PM.

Host(ess)
    I just emailed them hopefully I can get that dragon. I really like it.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910