Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: App Store Update - 08-12-15

Fashion Designer

App Store Update - 08-12-15

We get SPIN TO WIN and something new, Storybook Adventures. I just installed the update, nothing's shown up yet. I was hoping this update may include new expansions and/or a habitat increase but no such luck :-(

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	22780

Executive Chef
    If changes are made, it's only on Friday's and Tuesday's, those are the update days.

Spin to Win and Storybook Adventures seem to be features exactly the same has the Spin to Win and Dragon Tales from Dragon Story.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    If changes are made, it's only on Friday's and Tuesday's, those are the update days.

Spin to Win and Storybook Adventures seem to be features exactly the same has the Spin to Win and Dragon Tales from Dragon Story.
    I don't play Dragon Story anymore, what are Dragon Tales?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    I don't play Dragon Story anymore, what are Dragon Tales?
    Here is a short description of the Dragon Tales from a Dragon Story thread for the current event.

How it works:
    The event begins at reset (10:30 am Pacific time).
    Each day ends and the next day starts at midnight Pacific time.
    Each day ends at a fixed time relative to when you started the event. Say you start on a Tuesday, day 2 starts Wednesday at midnight Pacific time, day 3 starts Thursday at midnight Pacific time, etc. If you skip ahead on day 1 to play the tasks for day 2, you will still have to wait until Thursday at midnight Pacific time to start the tasks for day 3 unless you spend more gold to skip ahead.
    Each day has a series of tasks. At the end of day one, you will receive a dragon. This dragon will need to be leveled up during the event and will need to go on special quests as prompted. You may need to make this dragon epic, so plan your food accordingly as it may take 100,000 food.
    The tasks get increasingly difficult and more time consuming each day. The first 3 days are pretty easy and could all be completed in one day if needed.
    You do not need to complete each day within that day. If you fall behind a day you will not have to wait until midnight for the next step, it will start right away.
    The prize for the first day is a dragon. Even if you don't want to try to complete the event, you can play day 1 to get this dragon.
    There are prizes for completing the tasks for each day of the event. Day 1 you get the dragon mentioned above. On days 2-7 the prizes may be coins & experience points, special event related d?cor, food, or maps. If you complete the event, you will receive a second dragon.
    If the event ends before you have completed every task, you will not get the final prize.
    Each task may be skipped by using gold. Sometimes parts of tasks may be skipped by using gold such as any task that needs to be done more than once.
    Tasks may differ for players below level 31 as these players can't battle yet.
    These events are iOS only.

Every few weeks, a Dragon Tale event starts. One is going on right now and is at the midway point. The prizes and the tasks vary each time a new tale starts. I hope this answers your question.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 08-12-15 at 06:48 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Here is a short description of the Dragon Tales from a Dragon Story thread for the current event.

How it works:
    The event begins at reset (10:30 am Pacific time).
    Each day ends and the next day starts at midnight Pacific time.
    Each day ends at a fixed time relative to when you started the event. Say you start on a Tuesday, day 2 starts Wednesday at midnight Pacific time, day 3 starts Thursday at midnight Pacific time, etc. If you skip ahead on day 1 to play the tasks for day 2, you will still have to wait until Thursday at midnight Pacific time to start the tasks for day 3 unless you spend more gold to skip ahead.
    Each day has a series of tasks. At the end of day one, you will receive a dragon. This dragon will need to be leveled up during the event and will need to go on special quests as prompted. You may need to make this dragon epic, so plan your food accordingly as it may take 100,000 food.
    The tasks get increasingly difficult and more time consuming each day. The first 3 days are pretty easy and could all be completed in one day if needed.
    You do not need to complete each day within that day. If you fall behind a day you will not have to wait until midnight for the next step, it will start right away.
    The prize for the first day is a dragon. Even if you don't want to try to complete the event, you can play day 1 to get this dragon.
    There are prizes for completing the tasks for each day of the event. Day 1 you get the dragon mentioned above. On days 2-7 the prizes may be coins & experience points, special event related d?cor, food, or maps. If you complete the event, you will receive a second dragon.
    If the event ends before you have completed every task, you will not get the final prize.
    Each task may be skipped by using gold. Sometimes parts of tasks may be skipped by using gold such as any task that needs to be done more than once.
    Tasks may differ for players below level 31 as these players can't battle yet.
    These events are iOS only.

Every few weeks, a Dragon Tale event starts. One is going on right now and is at the midway point. The prizes and the tasks vary each time a new tale starts. I hope this answers your question.
    Thanks very much, I appreciate your reply. Sounds like a lot of work but fun :-)

Executive Chef
    Thanks very much, I appreciate your reply. Sounds like a lot of work but fun :-)
    Your welcome. Since FFS doesn't have a Quest or Crafting feature, it limits the types of tasks they can give us to do. Of course they could add those features or new ones as well. Hopefully, we will find out soon.

Executive Chef
    Horrible update

Game crashes every time I minimize the app and try to re-open without force closing and the bar that shows the timer for the The Arena, is missing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Horrible update

Game crashes every time I minimize the app and try to re-open without force closing and the bar that shows the timer for the The Arena, is missing.
    My arena timer is missing as well. Luckily, no crashes for me so far.

Rhino Keeper
    Good news!
    PleThailand

Executive Chef
    My arena timer is missing as well. Luckily, no crashes for me so far.
    I'm having this crashes every time I unlock my phone just because I leave my phone alone.. And this is not the first game where this happens, in Restaurant Story 2 is constantly and I already warned TL months ago and in Diamond Quest happened temporarily, TL take care right a way.

About Restaurant Story, they said that I must update the software of my phonebut know I ask: who is the owner of the phone, TL or me? Me, I was the one that created a game that only requires the minimum OS 5.1.1? No, it was TL, it's their problem and they must solve it and honestly, they will say the exact same thing about this game, TL is too lazy to solve the problems but has the balls to tell us what we should do with our phone.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast