Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: App Store Update - 08-12-15

Executive Chef
    Hmm,
    I just installed the update before having read this post. The only change I see is that the arena no longer shows the timer. Very annoying.
    Where's the wheel of fortune? Does anyone know how to access that?
    Same for the "tales" part, will that perhaps become visible with Friday's update or should there already at least be some icon or so anywhere?!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Hmm,
    I just installed the update before having read this post. The only change I see is that the arena no longer shows the timer. Very annoying.
    Where's the wheel of fortune? Does anyone know how to access that?
    Same for the "tales" part, will that perhaps become visible with Friday's update or should there already at least be some icon or so anywhere?!
    I think it will work the same way as in DS. When there's a spinning wheel or an active tale, you will get a pop up when you open the app and you will also see the icons on the right like the icons for the world event and the tournament.

Fashion Designer
    I haven't yet installed the App Store update, but my arena timer is also gone, and I'm seeing fireworks over the Battlegrounds.

ETA: I thought I hadn't, but when I looked again, I had. I didn't mean to! I was going to wait until the end of the Egyptian event.
    Last edited by Sakrysta; 08-13-15 at 08:03 AM.

Just updated and game crashes every time I try to open it. ��

The updated version of the game includes details of 'Storybook Adventures' and 'Spin to Win' within the Settings section:

Storybook Adventures
    Storybook Adventures are limited-time events where players can complete tasks to earn rare prizes! When a Storybook Adventures event is active, the Storybook building will appear on your island. Tap on the Storybook Adventures building and then hit Start to activate your timed event. If you do not activate your Storybook Adventures event in time, don't worry - it will be auto-activated for you. Once activated, your timer will begin. Complete all Chapters of the Storybook Adventures event before the timer runs out to earn the Grand Prize!

Spin to Win
    At Level 10, you may see a limited-time prize wheel called Spin to Win! Spin the wheel once a day to receive a prize! You can win great prizes like NEW and EXCLUSIVE Animals, Decorations, Coins, Food, Realm Runes, and even Gems!
    Proud owner of The Garlic Tree restaurant

Fashion Designer
    I'm looking forward to these new additions!

Now we need an increase in allowable habitats and maybe even a level-cap increase and I'll be *really* excited.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    The new features sound interesting but the game's arena now performs terribly. Indeed is not only the timer gone, but also the animations stop after each strike. I'm playing it on an iPhone 6 64GB so the platform is definitely powerful enough and it shouldn't be a normal performance issue..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    That must be in preparation for the story events. We have to win battles for those I'm sure.

One good way to keep track of time would be to plant 1 hour crops right after battling until they fix the problem.

Edit: okay, I updated too. Everything seems to be working so far. I know I have about 25 minutes till my next battle because of the charm cherries I've been planting after each battle.
    I am planting Charm Cherries too to use as a timer. It is a good work around, but not a solution. Hopefully, they will fix this soon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    I'm looking forward to these new additions!

Now we need an increase in allowable habitats and maybe even a level-cap increase and I'll be *really* excited.
    Ooh yes a level-cap increase! I wonder what level I'd jump up to?! Probably back to the top again! XD
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grannaville View Post
    Just updated and game crashes every time I try to open it. ��
    Same here. Game opens, then sticks on the gift back/return visit page before closing. Annoying during a timed Tournament and trying to finish World Event.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast