Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Electric Dragon: 8-14-15

Executive Chef
    GOT A LOT OF USELESS AND DUM CORAL!
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Rhino Keeper
    After something like 6 or 7 Corals in a row (parents are Deep and Diamond), I finally got a gold sale and could activate the second den. Put Mercury and Night Elf on it and the first try is 16 hours! It better not be Aether please, it wasn't an easy decision to take Mercury out of the arena during a tournament.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe111 View Post
    After something like 6 or 7 Corals in a row (parents are Deep and Diamond), I finally got a gold sale and could activate the second den. Put Mercury and Night Elf on it and the first try is 16 hours! It better not be Aether please, it wasn't an easy decision to take Mercury out of the arena during a tournament.
    I sped up the last few hours (mostly because I really need that Mercury) and yes, it's Electric!

Now I'm almost lost, what to try for next. :-o
    Dragon Story: level 141 (Drrrrrrragons)
    Castle Story: level 50 (Aaargh)
    You're welcome to add me (just send me a message with forum username). I don't visit daily but will visit sometimes and respond to requests daily.

Oh, and completely a propos of nothing: I have the cutest dog in the world.

Nightclub Owner
    I got Electric as a 'fail' during my never ending endeavor to get Siamese. I want that kitty sooooooo bad. But this was a nice change from the endless Winters & Lucks.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Nothing but coral for a solid week. I'm moving on.

Executive Chef
    After trying fairly steadily since the end of Dragon Tales, I have 16 hours in the den. Hope it's Electric and not Aether.

Fashion Designer
    Got it using Diamond and Frightmare first try with that combo wasn't sure at first because my egg was different from the one on the egg chart
    The egg chart was updated now that looks like the egg I had(I think, lol)
    Last edited by Passera; 08-24-15 at 12:04 PM.

Executive Chef
    never mind!
    Last edited by twospoons; 08-24-15 at 11:24 PM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

After several attempts from day 1 which resulted in numerous corals, iridescent, Wizards and penumbra, I decided to change the combo to raven/water and to my surprise I got the 17 hour timer first which was midnight dragon. Used the same combo again and BOOM, 16 hours timer, thought it was aether, so I waited until it was completed, and surprisely it was electric dragon..the same combo gave me both dragons back to back. This has never happened to me before especially knowing how often black splits..but I'm happy that I FINALLY bred something new (2x). Hope the combo can work for someone else too..
    Good luck everyone!

Executive Chef
    Yes, it was the Electric dragon! Now to try for Midnight...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast