Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Electric Dragon: 8-14-15

The Honorable Panda

Electric Dragon: 8-14-15

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

The quest is limited, but the Dragon isn't limited. Yeah!

You might be feeling a sizzle in the air?an energy is tearing through your island at the speed of light! Every dragon is getting amped up over this current event. Welcome the Electric Dragon to Dragon Story!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-17-15 at 10:37 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    It looks nice And new element, new habitat?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by renbuxing View Post
    A new type would be nice ��

Rhino Keeper

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by renbuxing View Post
    The habitat is the Interstellar Gateway, which until today was on sale for 250 gold and now is showing at 500, at least for Android. It's a 4 dragon black, blue and purple habitat. My first 4 dragon habitat and I actually bought two when they were on sale.

And the dragon looks cool, I'll definitely be trying for it when it's released.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe111 View Post
    The habitat is the Interstellar Gateway, which until today was on sale for 250 gold and now is showing at 500, at least for Android. It's a 4 dragon black, blue and purple habitat. My first 4 dragon habitat and I actually bought two when they were on sale.

500 for iOS as well. I bought a couple while they were on sale cuz it was a great price for 3 colour, 4 dragon habitat.

Looking forward to the electric dragon!
    Oh how I love dragons <3
    ID: krystynam Neighbours welcome! I respond to requests several times daily
    Level 99 with 154/272 dragons (excluding multiples)
    Diamond, Quetzal, Infinity, Crusader, Dark Angel, Mercury and 1 (bought) Unicorn
    all diamonds are bred unless specified bought w gold.
    2/5 Prime Dragons -Loyal, Power

Nightclub Owner
    Since the habitat is Black/Blue/Purple, and judging from the dragon's color, this seems like it will be a Black/Blue hybrid, not bad!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe111 View Post

Well, I guess that's also the habitat where people would like to place the dragons of the current Dragon Tales event.

I'm pretty sure that Black will be one of its types. Also Blue, though they've just released a Black/Blue dragon today. But my hypothesis is that its types are Black/Blue/Purple. It'll be a very hard breeding...

Well no point of trying for me coz no matter if its new released or rereleased or limited I always end up with old common and rares that I already have and its very very frustrating now.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Well no point of trying for me coz no matter if its new released or rereleased or limited I always end up with old common and rares that I already have and its very very frustrating now.
    Agreed, breeding new dragons seems to be a problem for a lot of people, however, I have seen many others saying they easily got a new release in just a few tries. Again, breeding highly depends on your luck
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbrothersjohnandjohn View Post
    Well, I guess that's also the habitat where people would like to place the dragons of the current Dragon Tales event.

I'm pretty sure that Black will be one of its types. Also Blue, though they've just released a Black/Blue dragon today. But my hypothesis is that its types are Black/Blue/Purple. It'll be a very hard breeding...
    Looks like another Blue/Black/white type. Which seems strange since they've released a couple new ones recently with Siamese & Flametail. Plus we already have archangel. Maybe this will be a "rare" three-color? That would be weird, too. But possibly easier to breed. It definitely looks cool.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast