Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Dusky - 2015 Aug 11

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    This is the first time I've been excited for a tournament in a while! I think the prize is beautiful, I hope you fly through this and congrats on your new Pearl Peryton too!

I had already tried ancient sloth one and glacial griffin three times, before I tried my Grassquatch which the second hit was critical. I hope that's just me getting all the losses out of the way! It's already midnight in England, but I think I'll stay up for a bit to catch up.
    Thank you, I was shocked I got it on the first try!!!!!

Glad you made it passed round 2, hope it is smooth sailing from here on out for you. I too am dreading battling Sapphire Cthulhu.

Rhino Keeper
    Cute animal! Looking forward to giving this one a try! Though my level 15 Fladingo loosing the first round doesn't bode well. XD

Also, I'm glad there's no new limited animal to breed for yet, as I want to give four element breeding a try. Here's hoping I have luck at one or both!

Fashion Designer
    Thanks so much for posting the opponents Drachenia!

I've updated the first post and I'm off to bed for the night. I'll update more tomorrow.

Good night & good luck everyone!
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Fashion Designer
    Thank you chippychan and drachenia for your posts. It helps many of us to move ahead without losses.

My progress is on pg 2 of this thread.
    I do not have any ultras and neither do I have any gem or event animals like matripony etc. so I make do with my rares and super rares.

Executive Chef
    Hey that's a nice animals, good luck to all in the Tournament

RD.1 Money Badger Epic gems strongly, gems critical win against Skyger LVL 1
    RD.2 Great Danebow Epic water critical, water critical win against Armordillo LVL 1
    RD.3 Lullabison Epic lost, Bastet Epic 3x neutral eye of re lost, Teslama LVL 10 earth strongly, electrical critical win against Falconch LVL 1
    RD.4 Citrine Peregrin Epic lost, Emerald Dragon Epic nature critical win against Rock Rhino LVL 2
    RD.5 Cactus Kitsune Epic fire critical win against Planther LVL 2
    RD.6 Patriotter Epic lost, Nightmare Epic fire strongly, fire strongly, fire critical win against Jackalope LVL 3
    RD.7 Matripony Epic valentin critical win against Koala Cadabra LVL 4
    RD.8 Bastet Epic 3x neutral eye of re lost, Magnetic Mouse Epic electrical critical, electrical win against Tulip Tapir LVL 5
    RD.9 Toronado Epic electrical strongly, fire, electrical critical win against Aquatter LVL 6
    RD.10 Bulldog Epic lost, Mamaroo Epic lost, Craguar Epic earth strongly, earth strongly, earth critical win against Rumblebee LVL 7
    RD.11 Cactus Kitsune Epic nature strongly, fire, nature critical win against Grassquatch LVL 8
    RD.12 Magnetic Mouse Epic lost, Great Danebow Epic electrical strongly, electrical strongly, electrical critical win against Sapphire Cthulhu LVL 9
    RD.13 Bastet Epic 3x neutral eye of re lost, Money Badger Epic gems critical win against Caturn LVL 10
    RD.14 Ruby Razorback Epic lost, Lucky Rabbit LVL 10 clover, clover, clover critical win against Toy Poodle LVL 10
    RD.15 Ampeater LVL 10 electrical, electrical, earth critical win against Dripmunk LVL 12
    RD.16 Toronado Epic electrical strongly, fire critical win against Turtisle LVL 10
    RD.17 Bastet Epic eye of re, eye of re critical win against Lullabison LVL 10
    RD.18 Magnetic Mouse Epic lost, Golden Retriever Epic lost, Gold Lion LVL 10 electrical critical win against Ocean Owl LVL 12
    RD.19 Blizard LVL 10 earth strongly, water, earth critical win against Fennec Shox LVL 12
    RD.20 Great Danebow Epic lost, Citrine Peregrin Epic electrical strongly, electrical strongly, electrical critical win against Pearl Peryton LVL 15
    Animal lost: 13, Animal Win: 20
    Good Night everyone
    Last edited by Drachenia; 08-11-15 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Misspelled

Both my treent and ruby razorback have lost to the planther. I was so excited because they were both new additions since the last tournament. Oh well...time to reinstate my "if all else fails, ancient sloth" rule.

Fashion Designer
    My Epic Ultra Rare Crystal Unicorn just lost to a level 3 rare Jackalope :S that's just frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I really want this! But I've lost twice on the 2nd round

4 times now. Using Epic super rares. Fun.
    Well at least you made it to the second round. I am still on the first, having lost four times in a row to the level 1 common Skyger with my level 15 ultra rare Treasure Toucan.

Im stuck at round 2. Hydro yak, ancient sloth, wombattery, hydro yak again...all of them r no match to armordillo level 1??? Seriously!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    My Epic Ultra Rare Crystal Unicorn just lost to a level 3 rare Jackalope :S that's just frustrating
    2nd loss to the level 3 Jackalope. This time my epic Peony Pony lost.

What's going on????

Players are losing to low level opponents and also trusted fighters are no longer winning. It was the same in the previous 2 tournaments, well for me it is.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast