Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Dusky - 2015 Aug 11

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gweenykay View Post
    Mmmm, I haven't applied any updates but still have lost the timer! Been using one hour crops during the day but to get 2200 scarabs I was planning a final 20hr crop overnight!! Back to alarm setting tomorrow!
    Could it have automatically updated? That is what happened to me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Could it have automatically updated? That is what happened to me.
    I think it might have if after the updates includes the fireworks bursts round the empty Battleground! The main thing is though, for some of us there are no timers anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by SummerNightSky View Post
    Ancient Sloth or another Earth/Nature Super Rare
    If you have them at level 15, Rock Rhino and Frostfang.
    I used sloth, normally he is my last save but this time it s no use. Thnx for ur suggestion any way. My whole elite arny is not doing so well this time i ll give my griffin another chance since he brought wombattery home to me the last tourney

Rhino Keeper

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    2nd loss to the level 3 Jackalope. This time my epic Peony Pony lost.

What's going on????

Players are losing to low level opponents and also trusted fighters are no longer winning. It was the same in the previous 2 tournaments, well for me it is.
    I started on the first several rounds using my common animals. I won each time. I forget what level I started having trouble. I stuck with the original animals, like if the chart said fire was strong to that opponent, I'd use the Pyro Pony. I did the same thing the last tournament, & it worked well for me.

I hope I was of some help to you. I know it's too late to help you with this tournament.

Quick question... Why do people call level 15 animals epic? Thank you, & good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    I just finished the tournament. Took down the Dusky with my Chilldebeast. It wasn't too hard, I can't recall any one opponent giving me too much trouble. I'm praying he doesn't need insane amounts of apples like all these newer release animals seem to
    Well done on finishing! The Dusky needs 138,325 to get to epic...to be honest, I don't know if that's good or bad compared to the newer release animals. Seems reasonable to me, she's beautiful so I don't mind the apples.

I just realised nearly every animal to me is a 'she'. Whoops!
    Last edited by LonePudding; 08-14-15 at 01:51 AM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Good luck everyone!

1) Skyger defeated by Pyro Pony (lost with Leopard....don't even ask! I saw a blue animal and thought water I guess...)
    2) Armordillo defeated by Hedgehog
    3) Falconch defeated by Rock Rhino
    4) Rock Rhino defeated by Pandaffodil
    5) Planther defeated by Pyro Pony
    6) Jackalope defeated by Steamtrunk
    7) Koala Cadabra defeated by Treent
    -------------day 1 record 7-1 -----------------

8) Tulip Tapir defeated by Reindeer
    9) Aquatter defeated by Zapra
    10) Rumblebee defeated by Thunder Mammoth
    THEN SOMEONE HIT REWIND.....
    10) Rumblebee defeated by Volcamel (lost with Crystal Unicorn, Thunder Mammoth, and Treent)
    11) Grassquatch defeated by Crystal Unicorn (lost with Crystal Unicorn)
    12) Sapphire Cthulhu defeated by Zapra
    13) Caturn defeated by Ancient Sloth
    14) Toy Poodle defeated by Crystal Unicorn (lost with Crystal Unicorn)
    -------------------day 2 record 8-5 --------------------------------------------

15) Dripmunk defeated by Crystal Unicorn (lost with Toy Poodle)
    16) Turtisle defeated by Crystal Unicorn (lost with Zapra and Strawbeary...another mistake!)
    17) Lullabison defeated by Ocean Owl
    18) Ocean Owl defeated by Crystal Unicorn
    19) Fennec Shox defeated by Ancient Sloth (lost with Glacial Griffin)
    20) Pearl Peryton defeated by Zapra
    21) Terrorier defeated by Steamtrunk
    ------------------- day 3 record 7-4 -------------------------------------
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tennysonrobin View Post
    Im stuck at level 25, battling against earth-fire dragon. Glacial griffin, thorrilla, wombattery, griffin again... Sigh...i use water and earth attack as suggested.
    Any element i should try? Thank you 😍
    Same is the case with me. I have had three straight losses in the morning. Was away for a few hrs... Tried once again. But the stubborn dragon keeps teasing me.
    Well wait for another hour and then try again

Executive Chef
    The Dusky went down on the first try and I finished off the tournament a couple hours ago. My overall record for the tournament was 30-24. See Post #5 for battle details.

I was hoping for my best record in a 30 round tournament until I hit round 28 where I lost 7 times to the Money Badger. I won 21 rounds on the first attempt, which is a record for me. However, 4 losses in round 11, 5 losses in round 16 to go with the 7 losses in round 28 hurt my overall record. I also lost 3 times on round 29 to give me 10 losses in the last three rounds despite beating Dusky the first time.

Overall, I enjoyed tournament. Now, I will install the update and wait to see what is activated later today. Congratulations to the winners and good Luck to those still battling.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    The Dusky went down on the first try and I finished off the tournament a couple hours ago. My overall record for the tournament was 30-24. See Post #5 for battle details.

I was hoping for my best record in a 30 round tournament until I hit round 28 where I lost 7 times to the Money Badger. I won 21 rounds on the first attempt, which is a record for me. However, 4 losses in round 11, 5 losses in round 16 to go with the 7 losses in round 28 hurt my overall record. I also lost 3 times on round 29 to give me 10 losses in the last three rounds despite beating Dusky the first time.

Overall, I enjoyed tournament. Now, I will install the update and wait to see what is activated later today. Congratulations to the winners and good Luck to those still battling.
    10 losses in the last three rounds and you didn't give up?! Well done and congrats on dusky!
    Last edited by LonePudding; 08-14-15 at 08:54 AM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    Same is the case with me. I have had three straight losses in the morning. Was away for a few hrs... Tried once again. But the stubborn dragon keeps teasing me.
    Well wait for another hour and then try again
    I lost 4 times to that skeletal dragon and won the 5th time using hydro yak. Now 2 losses to money badger at level 28. 3 more levels to go but who knows how many battles. Sigh ~,~