Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Dusky - 2015 Aug 11

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin3108 View Post
    Oh no please, no... That low level 9 just made me go over 10 rounds ... Finally beat him with Moneybadger 12, using that animal for the third time (beside lightning Leopard 3x an many others)... So I definitely don't want him to stick around
    Sorry you had such a bad time with it I'm glad you're past it now. The first ultra didn't give me any trouble, but this Pearl Peryton is giving me a bit of a hard time. Only 3 losses so far, I'm hoping there's not many more.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Cippychan, I just wanted to add my thanks for all the work you put into making these charts for us. I have won most the tournaments because of these charts. Also thanks to all those who help with testing for new elements and when everything changes.

I'm not sure if this is new or different but for round 22 Leopardchaun (shamrock) I tried lightning Leopard. Got 3 strongs and lost. The next Time I did what 31aug2002 (post #14) did and used Ancient Sloth. I did earth first which was neutral but when I did Nature with the next hit it was Critical and I won the round. I am wondering if nature or (nature with earth) is strong against shamrock.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by theone2001 View Post
    Hi Cippychan, I just wanted to add my thanks for all the work you put into making these charts for us. I have won most the tournaments because of these charts. Also thanks to all those who help with testing for new elements and when everything changes.

I'm not sure if this is new or different but for round 22 Leopardchaun (shamrock) I tried lightning Leopard. Got 3 strongs and lost. The next Time I did what 31aug2002 (post #14) did and used Ancient Sloth. I did earth first which was neutral but when I did Nature with the next hit it was Critical and I won the round. I am wondering if nature or (nature with earth) is strong against shamrock.
    Congratulations on your victory. It is one of the ironies of the game that you need a Critical Hit to win the round but it does not communicate any useful information about the strength of the attack. Even an attack that would normally be a Weak Attack, can result in a Critical Hit. There is no evidence at this time that anything but an Electric attack is Strong against Shamrock.

Since I've updated, FFS keeps crashing on me. I've tried to battle twice right now and it just crashes when I try to enter. I force closed it each time. That didn't help.

Executive Chef
    So busy right now I feel like I'm way behind in this tournament. Hope I don't miss it, I like dusky.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmagoria View Post
    Since I've updated, FFS keeps crashing on me. I've tried to battle twice right now and it just crashes when I try to enter. I force closed it each time. That didn't help.
    Many players are in the same situation. There is a thread in this forum regarding this called App Store Update .
    I was about to update but have put it off till after I finish with this tournament.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmagoria View Post
    did you restart your device after update ?
    beside, if you are on iPad mini, when you have lot of animals, FFS crashes non stop i had an iPad but couldn't play anymore FFS and DS on it : the lands are too big ! i had to switch to an iPad Air 2. memory bigger no doubt
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Im stuck at level 25, battling against earth-fire dragon. Glacial griffin, thorrilla, wombattery, griffin again... Sigh...i use water and earth attack as suggested.
    Any element i should try? Thank you 😍

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tennysonrobin View Post
    Im stuck at level 25, battling against earth-fire dragon. Glacial griffin, thorrilla, wombattery, griffin again... Sigh...i use water and earth attack as suggested.
    Any element i should try? Thank you ��
    Ancient Sloth or another Earth/Nature Super Rare
    If you have them at level 15, Rock Rhino and Frostfang.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Fashion Designer
    I just finished the tournament. Took down the Dusky with my Chilldebeast. It wasn't too hard, I can't recall any one opponent giving me too much trouble. I'm praying he doesn't need insane amounts of apples like all these newer release animals seem to