Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Dusky - 2015 Aug 11

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    No way did I just beat sapphire Cthulhu in my 2nd try, usual takes numerous attempts! Maybe because he was only level 9 this time and not level 20 like in the past tournaments! Good luck all!
    Congrats! im busy trying to take down Caturn rd 13. Many seemed to have beaten him the their Ancient Sloth. My level 15 Ancient Sloth must be feeling sick this morning. 2 losses & counting

Make that 3 losses - just lost with level 14 Rock Rhino
    Last edited by HappyHeartBakery; 08-13-15 at 08:17 AM.
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    @SummerNightSky & HappyHeartBakery. This game gives some real random results . I have read about strong ultras losing to common animals. As I have mentioned earlier . I do not have any ultras (still trying for the unicorn) and neither do I have the event supers like x mas or valentine etc. working my way towards the Treent . I just follow the posts in the forum ,and so far have been lucky. Just had 4 losses.
    But 2nd half of tournament is tougher so hoping will not suffer too much .

On a different note... Is there anyway I can change my name/ ID on the forum.

In exactly the same boat as you. I'm think there are a few of us on the forums like that. Unicorn-less, event supers-less & working toward Treent. Like SummerNightSky, the last tournament sucked for me. This one feels a little better, but not much. And by looking at my current results, it seems like it could be leaning toward the 'sucky' category. I'm currently at 12 wins, 15 losses & stuck on the Caturn round 13 where my dependable Epic level Ancient Sloth can't seem to win.

Here's to tallying up some quick wins today!
    Last edited by HappyHeartBakery; 08-13-15 at 07:33 AM.
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Executive Chef
    Good luck everyone!

1) Skyger defeated by Pyro Pony (lost with Leopard....don't even ask! I saw a blue animal and thought water I guess...)
    2) Armordillo defeated by Hedgehog
    3) Falconch defeated by Rock Rhino
    4) Rock Rhino defeated by Pandaffodil
    5) Planther defeated by Pyro Pony
    6) Jackalope defeated by Steamtrunk
    7) Koala Cadabra defeated by Treent
    -------------day 1 record 7-1 -----------------

8) Tulip Tapir defeated by Reindeer
    9) Aquatter defeated by Zapra
    10) Rumblebee defeated by Thunder Mammoth
    THEN SOMEONE HIT REWIND.....
    10) Rumblebee defeated by Volcamel (lost with Crystal Unicorn, Thunder Mammoth, and Treent)
    11) Grassquatch defeated by Crystal Unicorn (lost with Crystal Unicorn)
    12) Sapphire Cthulhu defeated by Zapra
    13) Caturn defeated by Ancient Sloth
    14) Toy Poodle defeated by Crystal Unicorn (lost with Crystal Unicorn)
    -------------------day 2 record 8-5 --------------------------------------------

15) Dripmunk defeated by Crystal Unicorn (lost with Toy Poodle)
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    Just wondering why the timer for the next battle arena has been taken away. Now it shows how many gems to battle and you must update the screen to get the correct count of gems needed. Guess we just have to mark the time when we battled last but doesn't make things easy for the players.
    I haven't applied the update to Version 1.5.1, in ios format yet, and I still have the timer. I'm guessing it is a bug with the new update. That being said, is the update worth installing at this time? Claims of "Storybook Adventures" and "Spin to Win" sound enticing, but I'm afraid of other bugs attaching themselves along with the timer being dropped from the arena...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by placebo16 View Post
    I haven't applied the update to Version 1.5.1, in ios format yet, and I still have the timer. I'm guessing it is a bug with the new update. That being said, is the update worth installing at this time? Claims of "Storybook Adventures" and "Spin to Win" sound enticing, but I'm afraid of other bugs attaching themselves along with the timer being dropped from the arena...
    There are no changes yet except for losing the timer for the arena and now my battleground sparkles all the time even though I don't have a current battleground. I expect that any changes won't show up until tomorrow's update at the earliest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Same happened to me, I beat it first try, my jaw dropped. Level 9 cthulhus should stick around for a while, enough of the level 20s
    Oh no please, no... That low level 9 just made me go over 10 rounds ... Finally beat him with Moneybadger 12, using that animal for the third time (beside lightning Leopard 3x an many others)... So I definitely don't want him to stick around

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    Not for this one as the event ends prior to the tournament.
    Thanks. Bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    There are no changes yet except for losing the timer for the arena and now my battleground sparkles all the time even though I don't have a current battleground. I expect that any changes won't show up until tomorrow's update at the earliest.
    Thank you for sharing. I'll make sure to follow the forum tomorrow to see if the update is worth downloading before the end of the tournament.

Executive Chef
    Grrr....I need to stop choosing the wrong animals! I just used ice cream instead of spring...
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Mmmm, I haven't applied any updates but still have lost the timer! Been using one hour crops during the day but to get 2200 scarabs I was planning a final 20hr crop overnight!! Back to alarm setting tomorrow!

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast