Blush Bicycle
    Spin the Tunes
    Single Scoop Balloons

Wallpaper
    Blush Diamond

Floor Decor
    Cream Tile

If I missed anything, let me know.
    Last edited by IsisGarden; 06-09-15 at 12:19 PM.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

New Resident
    Hi sorry to trouble you but do you know how to transfer my fashion store over to my new phone I have e mailed storm8 but all I keep getting is the same reply any help is very much appreciated

I'm on the verge of leaving all this game for good... This might be their last chance of getting me back (lol yeah right) too bad I never got any fountain 1st price I'm so unlucky lol
    But I am curious on what might come today as I got a bit of free time hahaha
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

Quote Originally Posted by Debzz05 View Post
    Hi sorry to trouble you but do you know how to transfer my fashion store over to my new phone I have e mailed storm8 but all I keep getting is the same reply any help is very much appreciated
    Check out this thread they have all the info you looking for

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games

Hope it works lol
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellamiux View Post
    I'm on the verge of leaving all this game for good... This might be their last chance of getting me back (lol yeah right) too bad I never got any fountain 1st price I'm so unlucky lol
    I'm on the verge of leaving all TL/Storm8 games. I'm level 99 in bakery & restaurant stories, 150 in dragon story, 40 or whatever is the highest level in fantasy forest & I'm up there in castle story too. I've been VERY unimpressed with the "updates" lately in all of them. Fashion story is the worst of the bunch but none are any good. The only game I even get mildly interested in anymore is castle story. I don't bother with rs2 anymore at all. It started with so much promise but they ruined it very quickly. My husband keeps saying that 4 years of these games is enough. I'm thinking he may be right.

I basically have quit, I have 2 racks and one counter of shoes with 2 dressing rooms 1 floor mirror and one cash register. That's it rest of my shop is bare bones. Just checking to see IF there is anything of intrest this week. IF there is I might consider buying it for later I dunno. A really nice fountain FOR SURE I would want.

Rhino Keeper
    Lol i check here more than the game, and i only check here once a week!! On the off chance they make me wana play again. I used to spend crazy money on this game, havent spent a penny in weeks now : ) boxes have turned against me! Updates are not exciting enough. Really sad iv been playing this game since end of 2011. Iv found a new game, cant name it here or they delete my post! Still sad tho

Fashion Designer
    Love the outfit, it's cute and adorable! Hey guys, NEW HAIR!

Fashion Designer
    The new hair on the avatar looks weird. I think this needs to be fixed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post
    Lol i check here more than the game, and i only check here once a week!! On the off chance they make me wana play again. I used to spend crazy money on this game, havent spent a penny in weeks now : ) boxes have turned against me! Updates are not exciting enough. Really sad iv been playing this game since end of 2011. Iv found a new game, cant name it here or they delete my post! Still sad tho
    It really is sad, I agree. I started playing these games around the same time you did. I'd just gotten an iPad for my birthday & thought they looked interesting. When I read "weekly updates" in the description I was sold. I figured the games would never get boring with weekly updates. I spent a lot of money too until about a year ago. Now I refuse to spend a dime. Not on a TL game. I spend more than enough on my other games.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast