Thread: Bonus games.

New Resident

Bonus games.

Hi, I'm level 30 and I've noticed that after the second board, all the bonus games are the same. When I look up the info for the board, the bonus game is called something different then what I'm getting. I really enjoy the different bonus games and it's sad to do the same one over and over again.

The first board, ancient gold, you get the bonus jaguar game. That one is working correctly.
    The second board, temple fortune, you get the bonus god adventure. That one is working correctly.
    The third board, gladiator's glory, you are supposed to get the bonus lion adventure game, but you continue to get the bonus god adventure. This is not working correctly.
    The fourth board, forbidden gems, you are supposed to get the pot smashing Tikal god bonus game, but you continue to get the bonus god adventure. This is not working correctly.

That's as far as I've gotten so far, I don't know if this affects the higher levels. Please fix it soon! I'm tired of rolling dice for all my bonus games! Thanks a bunch!

Thanks for letting us know! I've passed this along to the game team.