Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Need-More-Habitats-CURRENT-MAX 220-(Part III)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Adding more land means more animations and images from more Dragons on the board playing at one time. Which is really cool, but, it can be hard for some devices to keep up. So we need to carefully design and test lots of devices and etc to make sure everything will continue running pretty with new land. I can't speculate on when there will be more land, but we're pretty good about dropping little hints when exciting stuff is upcoming.
    I can believe that answer. My ancient iPad2 for the junior account is struggling these days to keep up with all the animation and things going on.

Banned
    These would be complex technically, but we'll continue sharing the feedback for the need for space or an alternative to host Dragons/Habitats when land isn't available.
    I really don't see why this would be difficult. When we purchase value packs the dragons and maybe habitats go to storage, when we receice goals from leaderboards they go to storage so the only difference I can see of buying habitats is we have an option a to place on our game or b be placed in our general storage. We are able to muck around and place or remove decor from our games so what is the difference with habitats.

Rhino Keeper
    Adding more land means more animations and images from more Dragons on the board playing at one time. Which is really cool, but, it can be hard for some devices to keep up. So we need to carefully design and test lots of devices and etc to make sure everything will continue running pretty with new land. I can't speculate on when there will be more land, but we're pretty good about dropping little hints when exciting stuff is upcoming.
    Why not give players an option to turn off animations? I can't see many of my dragons now since I have to keep uninstalling & reinstalling in order to play

Fashion Designer
    It's fairly easy to include different code for different devices in android, so it should be entirely within the realms of possibility to include "legacy" options for older devices that do not use all the animations. However, that does depend on the quality of the coding of the game to begin with. If they've done it all piecemeal, and potentially badly ported instead of fully written for android, then I can believe that even the simplest of tasks would become a herculean endeavour by this point. The best thing to do then would be to have someone who uses android (and preferably plays the game) to re-write from scratch. But they have a lot of games, probably all with similar problems, I dread to think how many hours of coding that would be, and the cost of the developer. They would also be better not releasing until the whole thing is done, so you never know, it might be happening in the background!!

Banned
    Do you mean store empty habitats?
    Yet another new habitat that my good neighbours and many others can't buy! I am starting to think that if you become land locked and have been playing for many years this game just doesn't care about you any more.

We can store habitats from Value packs, what is the difference from storing them when bought from the market, we can also store from leaderboards, you have the code to do this!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Yet another new habitat that my good neighbours and many others can't buy! I am starting to think that if you become land locked and have been playing for many years this game just doesn't care about you any more.

We can store habitats from Value packs, what is the difference from storing them when bought from the market, we can also store from leaderboards, you have the code to do this!
    Yep another habitat that so many can't buy because they can't place it

Executive Chef
    ★ TL, I'm not getting any of your new habitats if you're not increasing land and habitat limit

★ no way are we going to sell our premium habitats to get the new unless you can do a TRADE IN at PAR PRICE in GOLD Equivalent! ★

Fashion Designer
    No new habitats and I'm out... no sense playing if there is no place to put new dragons...

Banned
    People have been begging you guys for months because they can't place even 1 more habitat, and 2 and a half years for the mine opened. You guys take it to a whole new low. All those great habitats return and on sale and now again. Not only are you guys loosing a massive amount of sales but it's so messed up that you are knowingly hurting these top customers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar33 View Post
    People have been begging you guys for months because they can't place even 1 more habitat, and 2 and a half years for the mine opened. You guys take it to a whole new low. All those great habitats return and on sale and now again. Not only are you guys loosing a massive amount of sales but it's so messed up that you are knowingly hurting these top customers
    They don't care about us, the long term players. We have been imploring them for years to reopen the mines for more land expansion to no avail.

Every now and then we get a lame excuse as why this can't be done but at the same time they are releasing new habitats.

The silence and inaction is a deafening response that we don't matter!
    Last edited by random59; 12-20-16 at 01:54 PM.