Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Need-More-Habitats-CURRENT-MAX 220-(Part III)

Banned
    We need an increase and more land to use. Thank you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    We need an increase and more land to use. Thank you
    Yep, here we go again

Rhino Keeper
    We also need the ability to store habbitats we spend so much money then having to delete for room or new ones that come out!

Executive Chef
    We need more then one a level jump. It takes forever at the higher levels to level up and there's no way to enjoy the game when you can add the new habitats or place ones you win. There needs to be more concern for the people who have played this game loyally from the start. I feel more anger then enjoyment playing my game. Please help....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    We need more then one a level jump. It takes forever at the higher levels to level up and there's no way to enjoy the game when you can add the new habitats or place ones you win. There needs to be more concern for the people who have played this game loyally from the start. I feel more anger then enjoyment playing my game. Please help....
    Yes, I agree. I'm lv 200 and only have 4 spaces left to clear and 4 empty spaces with no habitats. If they added 8 more habitats to the cap, I'd be max with every space with habitats, not one decor. Uhh. It's amazing they refuse to add more mining and the mods say there is no mention of more mining land opened. Are you kidding me? No mention of it, that is just amazing

Rhino Keeper
    How about the artic isles can we get more habbitats ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    Yes, I agree. I'm lv 200 and only have 4 spaces left to clear and 4 empty spaces with no habitats. If they added 8 more habitats to the cap, I'd be max with every space with habitats, not one decor. Uhh. It's amazing they refuse to add more mining and the mods say there is no mention of more mining land opened. Are you kidding me? No mention of it, that is just amazing
    Yep burned out. Full and no place to put my dragons. Frustrated.

Rhino Keeper
    wow 217 habitats

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chloesisland View Post
    wow 217 habitats
    Amazing level 194 and went to 211. If this is the fun you are talking about FlatFoot then thank you, reopening the mines would be awesome!

Banned

Habitat Increase, awesome news

Great news about the habitat increase, this must have been the fun you were meaning FlatFoot. Lvl 194 and went up to 211 habitats and I have seen that they go up to 217. All we need now is the mines to open up lol, as I don't think I will have enough room to place my habitats.
    Thanks again.