Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Need-More-Habitats-CURRENT-MAX 220-(Part III)

Rhino Keeper

We need more habitats ASAP!!

Yesterday I sacraficed a Diamond habitat and put Infinity into the Stable. Today I sold a 4-dragon, 500-gold Yellow habitat. All so I can buy some of the 4-dragon Halloween habitats. Please give us an increase to the habitat maximum. I won't buy more of the existing 4-dragon habitats (Yellow, Blue, Red, Green, Black, etc.) but I don't want to sell anymore 500-gold, 4-dragon habitats either.

There are bound to be more 4-dragon special habitats introduced by TL. Please when this day comes (and every time it comes), please increase the habitat maximum by 3 or 4 so we can buy these habitats without sacrifying our existing 500-gold habitats.

Also consider allowing us to store our bought-for-gold habitats in Storage to help us manage with fewer habitats than we actually need/want.

Regards, Deb
    50ShadesRetired Isle
    557/558 unique dragons (unique new eggs in Storage unknown) * Still trying for Sugar Skull dragon!
    49/80 dragons in the Stables

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    All I can do at this point is leave dragons in storage and sell common types again. This is getting old real fast TL. Expand the habitats. As of 12/1/14 we had 140 max. It has been almost 11 months and only an addition of 6 is shameful for long time players.
    Very shameful. Should be an exciting time for the game. Holiday dragons, decor & events. I'm just stressed out. No place to place a creature and no communication from anywhere to give us an idea if there's an end in sight. Getting a bit bummed
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Banned
    Unbelievable, another 4 new dragons and another 4 dragon special habitat, and no increase in habitats

Farm Supplier
    Enough already! With the exception of limited habitats (eg treasure terrace), I've got nothing but 4 dragon habitats. Yet again I have dragons piling up in storage/stables.
    Neighbors accepted in Dragon, Castle, Bakery and Restaurant. Gift and answer request daily, visit - not so much.

Banned
    this issue has to be the biggest problem they face. Give us an update and remove the cap once and for all.

Nightclub Owner
    We should be able to have as many habitats as we can fit. I just hit the 146 limit and as soon as I'm done trading a few duplicates, I'll be out of space with many eggs still in storage. My next step will be to sell off my Diamond habitats and put my Diamonds into regular habitats. I hate to do that because it almost makes them less special
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    I have already had to put diamond hybrids into red, green, white and what not habitats long ago.

New Resident
    I agree with everyone , I am also desperate for more habitats. Why is there a limit on the number of habitats we can have above level 100? It is my money(gold bars) if I want to purchase new habitats I should be able to do so, especially if I have the space available. I have 15 unhatched Dragons in storage and my stable is also filling up rapidly. This situation is stopping me from buying new dragons and also from breeding my dragons. Furthermore, it precludes me from ever participating in buying habitats at special sale prices. It is extremely frustrating. I just wish they would remove the limit on the number of habitats one can have.

Nightclub Owner
    I consolidated my two Dino habitats to sell one off so I now have room for one more habitat. Still, with the holidays coming up, I'm sure we'll get more than one special habitat offer in the Market. I really hope they raise the limit before then I have 11 dragon eggs in storage because I'm so worried about space with all the new dragons that keep getting issued every week. Really, this is nuts
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Come on Mods let us know this is important to TL / S8 and they have a fix soon not later. This is crazy. We can't play like the newbies can. Give us the increase so we can make use of all the extra land. It should not take this long. Show us how TL places all the dragons on display using only 146 habitats. We are still waiting.