Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Need-More-Habitats-CURRENT-MAX 220-(Part III)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by suttonsbay View Post
    I have only read a few of the postings here re:the need for more space. Forgive me if this has already been discussed...

Two thoughts came to mind. 1) if they offered more habitats that held 5 dragons each, it would give us more space.

2) they are missing out on a great money making opportunity by not giving us adequate room. I would Iove to buy more decorations and rearrange my island. I did this a few times a month in BS. I'd buy a good amount of gold so that I could decorate the way I wanted. At the moment, I rarely buy gold b/c there is no room for anything besides the habitats.

Just my two cents...
    One of my neighbors buys all extra buildings and 4 capacity habitats and the last month just been watching the new ones come and go. She already sold off her single color 4 capacity habitats for multi colored new ones and not selling those too. She already has 10 of the 5 capacity habs as well. Oh and she did say she doesn't bother coming in here one time. I think I see why

Banned
    Personally I don't buy anything and I have tons of room and can still add a lot more habitats, of the coin costing of course. Obviously the spenders suffer which is just wrong

Farm Supplier
    Out of space can't play NEED more land and habits. Don't understand why the mine remains closed as we could use for food if nothing else.

Really getting discouraged with game as 5 or more new dragons a week but no way to put them out

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar33 View Post
    Personally I don't buy anything and I have tons of room and can still add a lot more habitats, of the coin costing of course. Obviously the spenders suffer which is just wrong
    It's very wrong!
    Spenders or not when you have been playing for 4 plus years and have 645 unique dragons, space is a horrible issue. I haven't had decorations out in years. years. My island is wall to wall habitats and buildings. Nothing fun. I've been landlocked more then a few times. I've missed out on many dragons with no place to put them. I have a stable full of dragons and a storage with no less then 50 dragons needing to be hatched.
    Yes, huge problem!
    It's a long time, constant problem.

If you can't mine anymore with dynamite is that it. I use iOS but user on other island that they have a row of stuff like cluster from a goblin dragon how can we do this. I'm on level 179 does this mean dynamite mining is all done? Or do I buy a dynamite dragon and blow up Barricade
    Tracey8170

Executive Chef
    Is there any plans to add land via the mine and open it back up for people who closed it? I didn't use my last spot so I can still mine food but boy would l love to use my 1000 island pieces to get me some more room. Is there anyone who can let us know if that's in the works or something we can expect down the line? I'm about to lose all ability to play and I know several who already have. It's a real issue folks.

Farm Supplier
    It seems like if we can't get more land yet, what about developing a way of adding habitats to storage?

Fashion Designer
    Oh no, give us more land pls
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    It's very wrong!
    Spenders or not when you have been playing for 4 plus years and have 645 unique dragons, space is a horrible issue. I haven't had decorations out in years. years. My island is wall to wall habitats and buildings. Nothing fun. I've been landlocked more then a few times. I've missed out on many dragons with no place to put them. I have a stable full of dragons and a storage with no less then 50 dragons needing to be hatched.
    Yes, huge problem!
    It's a long time, constant problem.
    My neighbor with the really awesome island has 795 different dragons and can still have another 10 habitats but just can't place them. Anyway she has not been visiting in a few days which is strange. I hope she didn't quit 🙁

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Is there any plans to add land via the mine and open it back up for people who closed it? I didn't use my last spot so I can still mine food but boy would l love to use my 1000 island pieces to get me some more room. Is there anyone who can let us know if that's in the works or something we can expect down the line? I'm about to lose all ability to play and I know several who already have. It's a real issue folks.
    Really bad issue and so sad 😢