Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Need-More-Habitats-CURRENT-MAX 220-(Part III)

Banned
    I am still having to sell / trade dragons to make room for new ones. What is the hold up???????????????? We have not had an increase since 12/1/14. Please do the needful!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I also have a lot of dragons in storage
    Me too! Need land to put all the dragons (storage and stables) I have accumulated. I hate that I can't display them all

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I am still having to sell / trade dragons to make room for new ones. What is the hold up???????????????? We have not had an increase since 12/1/14. Please do the needful!!!
    I wonder as well....
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Well looks like the previous thread has now reached 100 pages. Starting up a new thread for constructive feedback on needing more habitats!

Prior thread: Part II
    I'm very sad. TL is providing more & more dragons every week and the only solution to the lack of space is a Stable! A Stable were our hard earned dragons can be stored & not viewed? How about offering less dragons and more habitats. I sold all the 3 dragon habitats I purchased for gold. The only 3 dragon habitats I have hold dragons that have to be on a 3 dragon habitat like Stone. I Spent a FORTUNE on on 4 dragon habitats and I've left numerous dragons in storage. I currently have showing 488 unique dragons. I even traded unique dragons to make room. If you can't expand at least make the habitats hold more dragons. This can't continue. TL want us to spend gold to make our dragons a level 15 or get "Prime" dragons. I still don't see what is so special about a "Prime" dragon. Maybe you could explain it. More & more dragons & no place to put them! I'm not going to spend a penny more until my dragons have a place to live and not hiding in a Stable or Barn.

DS used to be one of the hottest games on the market. Investors jumped to buy stocks. TL has really forgotten their money maker. The game must be fun and people can't feel like they have been ripped off or the game will die. It's going down hill & people will loose their jobs if they don't figure out how to make it fun. New players and long time players can't believe the cost of the game. I honestly can't recommend my once favorite game to people. I loved this game. It was fun & made me happy & excited. Now I'm sad.
    Dragon Story
    Islands: Oyakoko & Oykoko🌸

Banned
    I fully agree with you and just have to say TL / S8 don't care about there players. What is even sadder is once they make a change, they make such a small move that we have to sit here and beg for another 9 months before they do anything about it. They know it is a problem and they choose to do nothing about it.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with everyone but TL has posted on this thread (well the previous strand of this thread) that more land is coming sometime this month. So I'm still waiting patiently in good faith that we will soon have more land and hopefully the habitat maximum will be increased at the same time.

I hope some 4-dragon habitats will go on sale at that time and that Stone 4-dragon habitats wil be released too.

Banned
    I just want to know where does stormie put 500 plus dragons and decor on his / her isle. I don't want to hear about a 100 dragon stable blah blah blah. thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I just want to know where does stormie put 500 plus dragons and decor on his / her isle. I don't want to hear about a 100 dragon stable blah blah blah. thanks
    Stormie doesn't have all the dragons! Only a certain few are displayed on Stormie's island NOT all of the dragons released. Last time I checked there was still foliage to be cleared on the lower islands. Haven't been there for a bit tho, so it could have changed

Rhino Keeper
    As a long term player of Dragon Story, I have observed certain threads get longer and longer. I take my hat off to the determined players who continually pursue TL for answers to the most basic questions. Thank you - I sincerely hope that TL are listening to your concerns. I would certainly also benefit from your good work.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    I agree with everyone but TL has posted on this thread (well the previous strand of this thread) that more land is coming sometime this month. So I'm still waiting patiently in good faith that we will soon have more land and hopefully the habitat maximum will be increased at the same time.

I hope some 4-dragon habitats will go on sale at that time and that Stone 4-dragon habitats wil be released too.
    I think Elsa said it's coming soon but it wasn't this month
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast