Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Need-More-Habitats-CURRENT-MAX 220-(Part III)

Executive Chef
    ★ can't buy the premium international habitat to commemorate the LB event as advertised cos of the 217 cap .. sorry S8

Rhino Keeper
    I'll be looking into this as soon as I can.

Nightclub Owner
    I started selling off my old common habitats in order to keep up with the weekly new habitats. I've now eliminated Red, Yellow and Greens. Still though, I have 67 unique eggs in storage that I'd love to be able to display

ETA: Thanks for the help FlatFoot!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    YES - now 220

Banned
    I know that its great news that we have a habitat increase but 3! This to me seems to be putting a band aid on the problem that is recurring, what we really need is a major expansion of usable land and the limit of habitats to be removed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I know that its great news that we have a habitat increase but 3! This to me seems to be putting a band aid on the problem that is recurring, what we really need is a major expansion of usable land and the limit of habitats to be removed.
    No change for me. I still have to level up to get one more habitat and lord knows that takes forever when things are good- near impossible when you already are locked down from adding dragons and playing. No bandaid even on my island.
    I think I really need to accept that this game isn't made for people to play for a long time. I'm angry about the money I've put in over the years (almost 5 now folks) you can't play unlimited and you can't display what you've earned. I can't hardly play at all. Why this isn't being addressed in a huge way is confusing. Not a good way to reward long time, loyal, good customers.

Executive Chef
    ★ dear TL, I'm running max of habitats, again .. 220 isn't enough! ★ please help, ty ★

★ please allow us to sell or trade back old premium habitats at par value ★ i.e., at the exact gold value we bought, or have a trade-in or to upgrade by swapping to the premium habitat that you're promoting currently.

★ otherwise we will just be holding on to our dear premium habitats forever, you'll see us not supporting any of your new habitat releases! The perpetual-always-not-having-enough habitats phenomena will continue to happen! ★

// buying stables is not the long term solution, cos we aren't meant to hide our dragons forever! Moreover these take up valuable land space which is so limiting from the onset.

// thus we need to fix the limiting factors and to sweeten the deal with the players, do increase the land area and offer the option to swap habitats (:

★ for your consideration, ty ★
    Last edited by Den8137259; 03-20-17 at 02:29 AM.

Executive Chef
    Been asking for help for years. It's an ongoing awful problem. It's a big mess. I've missed out of so much over the years due to the habitat cap, no land, not able to place anything so I lose out on many dragons. No young dragons to evolve so no bombs- all a vicious circle. Frustrating.

Executive Chef
    ★ Level 200 player only gets a bonus of 20 habitats of the 200 allocated; assuming 1 habitat per level achieved.

I have extra lands with the opening up of mines, but habitats aren't catching as fast as we hope it would ..

S8 please, tweak the coding, add 30 habitats to 250, and do a one-time leap of habitat faith and favor! ty! ★

Executive Chef
    ★ 220 habitats .. same old number ★