Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: August 12th 2015

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    strange things happen today at game reset

i send out request to my neighbours to ask for paint palettes but the request are missing and never reach them. My neighbours reply me that they never receive any request from me. I wonder what is happening??? Did anyone face the same problem as mine???

At game reset, the system seem not operating properly. I send out gift to all my neighbours. It show all sent. Then the game bounded back and ask me to send gift again. So when I send gift again some of my neighbours already gift maxed. How can this happen???
    I gifted my neighbours fine. Could it be your internet connection? If it's unstable, your gifts and requests wouldn't go through.

Rhino Keeper
    Hmmm, I could not find the artist stall decoration among my decorations - even in the goals. But I'm very tired, and could have possibly missed it.

What is the FREEZER SHELF for? A few friends have sent me one today. Also, can you only buy Artsy Icebox? I have icicles and brass latches to spend, but the icebox is greyed out. Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnibelBakery View Post
    What is the FREEZER SHELF for? A few friends have sent me one today. Also, can you only buy Artsy Icebox? I have icicles and brass latches to spend, but the icebox is greyed out. Thanks
    If the Artsy Icebox appliance is greyed out it either means you need to complete the goal to unlock it or you have reached your max amount of appliances you can have out. You can store other appliances to make room to bring another one out.

The freezer shelf part will be used for the second appliance that will get unlocked when you go through the goals.

Executive Chef
    Goal 12 August 2015

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	22793

Views:	112 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	22792

Views:	124 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	22791

Views:	121 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	22789

Views:	177 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	22790

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnibelBakery View Post
    The freezer shelf is most probably for building the Artsy Icebox, which you can buy/unlock once you finish the first half of the goals that include the first oven, the Summer Icebox.

I'm having problems, too. The game keeps closing and I'm having issues opening it.

I solved the issue by restarting my device ��

Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    If the Artsy Icebox appliance is greyed out it either means you need to complete the goal to unlock it ...
    My fault! I confused the summer ice box and the Artsy ice box. I wanted to buy a second Summer box, but accidentally scrolled to the grayed-out Artsy box. I agree, and I assume that after I complete the 3 recipes for the Summer box, then the Artsy box will become available and that it will require the freezer shelf.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    on the second photo from beginning, is that the kabel font by android? it's a really nice font

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast