Thread: Ads remove

New Resident

Ads remove

I'm getting really annoyed at seeing ads for other games and getting quests to install apps can we remove them I'll be fine if I have to pay 99cents to remove them please remove the ads

Quote Originally Posted by ukeboi View Post
    I'm getting really annoyed at seeing ads for other games and getting quests to install apps can we remove them I'll be fine if I have to pay 99cents to remove them please remove the ads
    Lol! We would all pay more than 99 cents to get any kind of reaction out of anyone to do with KC! But maybe that's the problem...with the advent of gemming everyone stopped spending real money on the game? Sigh....
    What to suggest?
    Change wars? Upgrades that cost a different coin than gems? At this point I just pray we are allowed to continue with what we have....hardly dare to hope for more...but I do....

Quote Originally Posted by Kiraracatdemon View Post
    Lol! We would all pay more than 99 cents to get any kind of reaction out of anyone to do with KC! But maybe that's the problem...with the advent of gemming everyone stopped spending real money on the game? Sigh....
    What to suggest?
    Change wars? Upgrades that cost a different coin than gems? At this point I just pray we are allowed to continue with what we have....hardly dare to hope for more...but I do....
    wow. Cool. Awsome
    hollykbusey