Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update : August 12 2015

Rhino Keeper

Lightbulb Restaurant Update : August 12 2015

Just wondering what everyone would like to see for the next goals? i was thinking two things would be cute. A snorkelling/ scuba diving theme or (don't know if it's a tiny bit too early) a back to school theme Just because I haven't been in school for 14 years and don't have kids going doesn't mean I don't think it's a cute time of year lol

edit(KP)

Be sure to go back to school with a smile on your face. Your teacher will have to put on sunglasses because the class is so bright! Remember to bring an Apple for the Teacher’s Desk in Restaurant Story!
    Have a fun first day of school with:

• Coloring Corner decoration
    • Cafeteria Fun decoration
    • Apple Table
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-11-15 at 02:54 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I love both those ideas!! Having just gotten back from a dive vacation, and taking daughter back to college in a week, I may be dreadfully biased...but both are great themes. And, for about the eightieth time, I'd really enjoy seeing new recipes on the grill. (*sigh*)

Executive Chef
    i feel like we have water-based goals all the time (although underwater is a bit different, though it has been done). the last couple sets were really good, despite my hatred of phoebe's lemonade stand. i just hope it's for coins!
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    good guesses, dll137 and lynniefish!

Be sure to go back to school with a smile on your face. Your teacher will have to put on sunglasses because the class is so bright! Remember to bring an Apple for the Teacher’s Desk in Restaurant Story!

Coloring Corner decoration
    Cafeteria Fun decoration
    Apple Table
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).

Executive Chef
    not my favorite, but it's very cute for people who like the back-to-school theme. last year (?) one of my talented neighbors did a whole school thing, with a gym area and classroom and library and cafeteria. i was very impressed with that, so maybe i will redo as a school just since i've been doing a beach for a while now.

hope it's for coins!

Executive Chef
    My god! What on earth is this??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    My god! What on earth is this??
    Just had to tell you how hard I laughed at your incredulous response!

It looks like a pretty cute update...but I wish the individual tables and chairs matched the tables and seats in the cafeteria floor decor. At least all the bots seem to be in proportion to each other. No ginormous Phoebe heads in sight, thankfully. Crossing fingers for NO GEMS REQUIRED TO PLAY.
    Last edited by lynniefish; 08-11-15 at 02:08 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    I love both those ideas!! Having just gotten back from a dive vacation, and taking daughter back to college in a week, I may be dreadfully biased...but both are great themes. And, for about the eightieth time, I'd really enjoy seeing new recipes on the grill. (*sigh*)
    Haha we win this round! I so agree with new recipes for the grill, poor thing never sees any action. Grilled veggies, grilled Caesar salad (it's a thing apparently!) grilled fruit ex. Pineapple lol hmmm what other grilled things could they add?

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    i feel like we have water-based goals all the time (although underwater is a bit different, though it has been done). the last couple sets were really good, despite my hatred of phoebe's lemonade stand. i just hope it's for coins!
    ohhh I only started playing a little more then a year ago so I would have missed any of those, any good ones back in the day?

Cafeteria Fun decoration
    Apple Table
    I am super in love with the apple tables! I was actually one of "those kids" who brought one for the elementary teachers on the first day haha

not my favorite, but it's very cute for people who like the back-to-school theme. last year (?) one of my talented neighbors did a whole school thing, with a gym area and classroom and library and cafeteria. i was very impressed with that, so maybe i will redo as a school just since i've been doing a beach for a while now.

hope it's for coins!
    What a fun neighbour! I bet they're really loving this update!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I am loving this update! It is so cute! I have a lot of great memories of elementary school (some bad as I'm sure we all do, I actually ran away from kindergarten LOL) love the apple table and the blue chair! BEYOND CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish there was a little more wall art stuff because at that age the walls are covered in kids art, alphabet and simple math charts, colour charts, shapes charts, monthly charts..Shrimp kabobs, shrimp creole, gumbo, pan-fried, deepfried, stir-fried, pineapple shrimp...haha sorry had too!!

Executive Chef

Cafeteria Fun decoration
    Apple Table
    I just love those Apple Tables.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    wht are we 5? ugh back to skool me no likey
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast