Thread: COULD YOU PLEASE INCREASE THE APPEARING CHANCE OF THOSE RARE ITEMS to it was before?

Angry COULD YOU PLEASE INCREASE THE APPEARING CHANCE OF THOSE RARE ITEMS to it was before?

MERMAID scales, living woods, glimmerdust, golden nuggests, mithril, adamants, all other rare items.

for instance, i always easily get more than 99 glimmerdusts, mermaid scales and living woods before, maybe several weeks or months ago. however, NOW I CANNOT EVEN GET 3 OR 4 OUT OF 9 each time, which is totally different from before! now i am working on the golden nuggests! and it is too hard for me to collect one!

anyone feel the same as i do?

Nuggets or anything gold really comes very rare for me. I always have more apples then nuggets.

The only time I remember getting something that's extremely rare and it was back to back was the knowledge crystals. I was working on the Aqua one and I got the farming one on the next tap. To me that was amazing and it stuck out lol.

Hang in there , they do pop up when your not looking for them.

i USED TO WATCH THE DROP RATE BEFORE AND NOW , BESIDES I HAVE MY OWN WAY TO CHECK THE RATE WHICH WILL BE EASY TO FIND, SO I AM PRETTY SURE THAT THEY'VE CHANGE IT! IT IS TOO FAR WAY LOW THAN BEFORE!

i mentioned something about the gem purchases and those drop rates. i feel if its a gem purchase it should drop a little more then the regular ones, or at least a guaranteed +2 or+3 .

and yes sometimes when major/timed quests are running, i feel the drops are a bit lower.

Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    i mentioned something about the gem purchases and those drop rates. i feel if its a gem purchase it should drop a little more then the regular ones, or at least a guaranteed +2 or+3 .

and yes sometimes when major/timed quests are running, i feel the drops are a bit lower.
    current events, i mean two of them need nuggets so that is why we can have JUST A LITTLE BIT HIGHER chance to get them? sorry if i misunderstand you cause i am not an English-speaking person.

i am not sure i understand you... but i will try.

the post was about to increase the drop rate of rare items. which i agree . seems lower. my post was about gem purchased items and their drop rate. if its a gem purchased item, i feel the drop ratio should be higher then a regular item.

also with the timed event going on , it would be helpful to players if the drop rate was increased slightly to allow more people to participate , get involved with the event.( like the nuggets.) also i agree... i think thats what you were saying?
    all the gold items egg, apple, and the nugget are rare drops....which i agree that those drops should increase if they are needed for timed events like this.

did i get it right?