Thread: More use for Coins

Nightclub Owner

More use for Coins

After seeing how there are millions, and for some even billions of coins just sitting there, I suggest there should be a few more uses for coins.

1. Simply exchange coins for various things in the game: e.g. food, dragon parts, bombs, dynamites, etc. I wouldn't even mind if it takes 500 million coins for just 1 gold, I'll do it.

2. If exchange doesn't work for TL, I suggest there should be a coins option rather than just gold, e.g. if it takes 1 gold to skip, then charge us 500 million coins as another option.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Farm Supplier
    I like your ideas.

I feel the developers opinion about coins for gold is too hard line.

If they price it right it can be balanced.
    I think 1 million Coins to purchase 1 Gold is fair.
    We do not generate enough coins to continually make big purchases of gold.
    We may all make a large initial purchase but after that most would be just buying a few gold.
    Great suggestion for a Coin alternate pay option.

Nightclub Owner
    I also know they won't easily give us the option, hence why I made the exchange rate to 500million coins to 1 gold
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    I suggested the same thing for CS as we accumulate billions and they are useless more so when u reach max level. It's about time they gave us something bk instead off us paying out for gems all the time!! They should also have a secure way if u want to use ur gems as a slipped finger loses all your gems!!! Yet when u go to purchase it says "do you wish to buy?" It should be implemented into all the games and should say "do you wish to use x amount off gems?" Please SORT GEM SUGGESTION!!! Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Please and thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    I would also prefer a new option like paying coins to level up dragons, would save a lot of time leveling them up to 15
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Farm Supplier
    Having bred different dragons for three or four days the egg they produce is the same each time.Makes a farce of "breeding" as it all seems to be lucky dip and all the goals a waste of effort. I might just as well breed the same dragons every time and see what comes up. Disappointing!
    Also want to know why you can't buy dragons for coin. I have 60 million and I would just love to spend it but nothing left for coin! It's all gold.
    So if I can't breed for goals cos its lucky dip, and I can't buy it with coin there's not much of a reason to continue playing.

Nightclub Owner
    That would be a nice option as well, the dragons available for coins are way too few, there should be a more available to be bought with coins

However, I think they made it so that you have to pay with gold, that's how they make money
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons