Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cirque Dragons Limited

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    They're available for a limited time and expire August 14th, 10am Pacific.
    Thank you Kooky for the fast response!

Fingers crossed I get an Acrobat. Good luck everyone!
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

I got Illusionist with Water and Virtue combo (while trying to breed cherry blossom dragon). After I got Illusionist (20 hrs), I tried again the same combo and got Cherry blossom (26 hrs)

Now I will try my luck on Acrobat dragon using Kite and Fire combo, as posted by one of the posters here).
    Last edited by popcorn_belle; 08-11-15 at 12:36 AM.
    Dragon Story island: Nirvania(Android)
    Ultra Rare Dragons : Diamond (15, young), Crusader (10), Quetzal (10), Anubis (10), Dark Crystal (10), Time Travel (10)
    Champions : Guardian Angel (10), Rainbow Sentinel (10), Warrior Princess (10), Gilded Knight (10), Spirit Warrior (young), Charriot (young), Battlesteed (young), Warrior Prince (young), Dueler (young)

Rhino Keeper
    I was I had caught on that those dragons are breedable earlier. My initial understanding was that they were buy-only at a discount. I understand why most people are rushing for the Acrobat, it's really beautiful. Trying to be practical about it, I decided I won't spend what little time we have left trying for it, since I already have an "equivalent", the Bright Phoenix.
    So I picked a combo that has a chance to produce the other two, if I'm very very lucky.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    No luck with Acrobat; 2 Sunrise and 1 whatever the 25 hour is. I'm moving on.

As usual no luck with both Cherry Blossom and Acrobat. Only commons
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    As usual no luck with both Cherry Blossom and Acrobat. Only commons
    Same here. Still trying for Acrobat, which I think is the only time ever wanted to see 24 hrs pop up in the den!
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    ...I think is the only time ever wanted to see 24 hrs pop up in the den!
    *cough* black diamond *cough*

Rhino Keeper
    Trying for Acrobat with Clockwork and Virtue.

First try was Love
    Second try is 13 hours, so either another Clockwork or Scorpion, hoping for the latter.

Since I got Cherry Blossom with a breed I started an hour and a half before the timer ran out, I'm going to try till the very last moment (on one den, while trying for Midnight on the other).

Are these gone already?? I can't find them in my market??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    Are these gone already?? I can't find them in my market??
    Are you using an iOS device? I believe the re-release of these dragons is Android only.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast