Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cirque Dragons Limited

Rhino Keeper
    Any info on Cirque dragon? I'd like to know it's incubation time.
    *Daily Android player*
    Currently level 150

Quote Originally Posted by Paleon View Post
    Are you using an iOS device? I believe the re-release of these dragons is Android only.
    Ohhhh... That's unfair I've been waiting for these for ages!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hon3ycomb View Post
    Any info on Cirque dragon? I'd like to know it's incubation time.
    22 hrs
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

!!! ☺ After buying 2900 gold today to buy the dragons outright, I managed to breed Cirque (already bred Illusionist & had really only tried for Acrobat & Honeysuckle all week).
    I was prepared to try a bunch, but didn't think I would actually breed it. Only took 2 tries (using different combos)... combo used: Black Pearl 6 / Divine 9 (with boosted breed).

Saved me a bunch of gold, but now I'm scared I'll just lose it in a gold trap. ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    22 hrs
    Thanks! Seems like it'll be gone before I get it. At least breeded Cherry Blossom in the process.
    *Daily Android player*
    Currently level 150

And, well... after just breeding Cirque, I decided to try my luck with Acrobat. I had 2 fails (Melody & Fireflower), then finally bred Honeysuckle!! Sped it up & threw a different pair on the den, and just got my Acrobat!!! Seriously, this is the best little Trifecta on my nests ever.

Honeysuckle: Kite (6) / Melody (6)
    Acrobat: Unicorn (9) / Kite (6) ☺

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0006.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	22805
    Last edited by bacon_narwhal; 08-14-15 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Added photo. ^_^

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe111 View Post
    Trying for Acrobat with Clockwork and Virtue.

First try was Love
    Second try is 13 hours, so either another Clockwork or Scorpion, hoping for the latter.

Since I got Cherry Blossom with a breed I started an hour and a half before the timer ran out, I'm going to try till the very last moment (on one den, while trying for Midnight on the other).
    Alas, it was another Clockwork. Now I've got some fail brewing that I haven't had so far, either Honeybee or Griffin, so at least there's that.

I am seeing Cherry Blossom expired Again but three dragons still breedable not that I will get them. but all da best to those trying for them. My sunrise fail is in nest n a 14 hrs fail is on den.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Fashion Designer
    No luck with these dragons. I have only been able to breed the Gaia as a limited time dragon even though I try for each one (or one of each release) non stop.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123