Thread: I can't visit some of my neighbours!

Farm Supplier

I can't visit some of my neighbours!

I am having problems with the game closing on me when I try to visit some neighbours, today so far it's North Woods Kingdom and Kickass, I've tried several times and each time the game closes completely?

(. I play on an iPad 2 with up to date iOS. )
    🗻 The Kingdom of AnkhSkardellia, proud custodian of the mighty Thuakie sword #35

✖️✖️{}==========>

Rhino Keeper
    I've been having the same issue. I've noticed it's only certain neighbors, all of whom are Level 50. I recollect someone saying this issue was due to heavy animation in some kingdoms. I play on an IPad 2. I will try to visit the neighbor, my screen goes black and the program closes. I really wish Team Lava could fix this bug. It doesn't feel good to be unable to return visits. I most commonly experience the problem when trying to visit Bravenwood and FairyFalls.
    Happy Home of Sparkles the Boar Not currently accepting new neighbors, thanks.

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues visiting some neighbors. Castle Story requires a lot of resources from your device. Older devices may have some difficulty loading Kingdoms with a lot of items. It would help to close out any apps you have running in the background of your device and also to clear your Safari cache. Also, it may help to let everything in your neighbor's Kingdom load first before you start moving around. Hope these suggestions help!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the tips Pika, I'll try that.
    Happy Home of Sparkles the Boar Not currently accepting new neighbors, thanks.