Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 🌅🌅dragon story needs resolving🌅🌅

🌅🌅dragon story needs resolving🌅🌅

HI PLEASE HELP IM UNABLE TO VISIT MOST OF MY NEIGHBOURS BECAUSE GAME KEEPS BOOTING ME OUT CONSTANTLY NOT JUST MYSELF MOST OF MY NEIGHBOURS ARE EXPERIANCING SAME PROBLEMS VERY FRUSTERATEING... IS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIANCING SAME ISSUES..??? Please let me know Thankyou 😄👍👍

Executive Chef
    Are you playing on a kindle? My kindles dragon story crashed constantly after a year or so of playing.

Banned
    mine does same on my BTC Flame tab quad core its ment to be also , the game is in need of badly optermising even the wheel takes ages to get to spin also :/

Hi thanks for replying Hun I'm playing on IPad no matter how many times I restart game even uninstall i still get booted of game these games seriously need optimising something needs to be done to solve these issues...������

Hi Hun yes same here everything running slow no matter how many times I restart or even uninstall game I still get booted off they definitely need to optimise these games I can barely visit most of my nbrs anymore this sucks ��TL needs to address these problems so us gamers can enjoy it without interference we should be able to visit big islands I can't as my iPad constantly crashes every time ������

Rhino Keeper
    Which iPad do you have?
    Oh how I love dragons <3
    ID: krystynam Neighbours welcome! I respond to requests several times daily
    Level 99 with 154/272 dragons (excluding multiples)
    Diamond, Quetzal, Infinity, Crusader, Dark Angel, Mercury and 1 (bought) Unicorn
    all diamonds are bred unless specified bought w gold.
    2/5 Prime Dragons -Loyal, Power

iOS 5.1 but my neighbours have same issues they have iOS 6 Hun ������

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry if I wasn't clear, I meant which iPad do you have, not which version of iOS. I find that the older iPads don't have enough ooommmphhhhh (lol)(that's my technical word for power) to handle games like DS with a lot of animation on screen at one time,.

Personally I have no issues w DS on my iPad Air 2. It's all I use iOS 8.4

I'm sorry you are having difficulties though, that's sooooo frustrating.
    Last edited by krystynam; 08-08-15 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Adding details
    Oh how I love dragons <3
    Diamond, Quetzal, Infinity, Crusader, Dark Angel, Mercury and 1 (bought) Unicorn

Oh right sorry Hun lol my iPad has no name just a standard iPad but at beginning of this update everything been fine up until now so FRUSTERATEING Hun I'm saving for A better iPad at the moment as IOS 9 in beta looks awesome pricey though Awesome device u have Hun my iPad defo doesn't have a brand name which is Crazy just Apple logo ������

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainKingDragon View Post
    Oh right sorry Hun lol my iPad has no name just a standard iPad but at beginning of this update everything been fine up until now so FRUSTERATEING Hun I'm saving for A better iPad at the moment as IOS 9 in beta looks awesome pricey though Awesome device u have Hun my iPad defo doesn't have a brand name which is Crazy just Apple logo ������
    Sounds like u might have #1 or 2. I wonder if that is what's creating your issues...... I gave my mom my #1 awhile back, she used it to play trivia games on for a long time after they stopped updating it. It lasted a long time, can't remember exactly how long but to the point that all apps specified different iOS requirements than what she had, at that point the iPad became a note pad because it couldn't handle the requirements of newer apps.
    That's why I was asking which one u had. I know it doesn't help your issues but sometimes just knowing that it's a hardware issue helps the frustration.
    Oh how I love dragons <3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast