Thread: value pack offer

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires

value pack offer

Why havent i received a value pack offer? i have an ios device and yet i didnt get any offer today!? can someone please care to explain why some of us are excluded this week from buying a great offer?
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Fashion Designer
    Same here on my main bakery. I have 2 bakeries. My wife has 2 and so does my daughter. All of our main bakeries that we have spent gems on don't have the offer. Yet the 3 we have that we haven't spent any gems on have the offer. Is the offer just targeted at people that haven't spent anything on the game? Maybe as an incentive to spend more in future?

Please make this offer available to all. I think there would be plenty of eager customers buying this.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    I guess it just goes to show that this company doesn't need money like some people say.
    They apparently have so much money they try to come up with more and more ways to make less money.

Executive Chef
    To be fair, "introductory offers" are a well-known phenomenon. Credit cards, banks, magazines/newspapers and plenty of other companies have been using them forever.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Farm Supplier
    That's interesting. I just thought we didn't get one this week. I've seen them before but not this week.

Executive Chef
    No, there's a super-cheap one out there for players who've never spent money before (not all players who haven't spent got it, but it looks like that's the common thread between the ones who said they did get it). It's in the update thread--75 gems and 1st prize from a discontinued box for 4 pounds, I think it was? Plus some coins. Would that all of us got the offer.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!