Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: The Time Of Dragons (IOS only??)

Rhino Keeper
    my game started me over to the previous step in chapter 3.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Yeah, the 'feed 20 apples' part doesn't work in advance. It's been like that in the past dragon tales events too.
    In previous events you could raise your dragon to lvl 10 in advance, sometimes you had to force close your game, but it always registered. This way you could save lots of time.

It seems you can't any longer...

Can anyone post all the chapters and and what you have to do to complete them? That would be extremely helpful!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    In previous events you could raise your dragon to lvl 10 in advance, sometimes you had to force close your game, but it always registered. This way you could save lots of time.

It seems you can't any longer...
    But those are two different tasks - one is the act of feeding and one is raising. It is true that the raising part can be done in advance for all the previous events, but the one on Act 2 particularly says 'feed' so it actually has to recognize being fed 20 apples when you reach the task in order to register.
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 08-08-15 at 05:50 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Racer228 View Post
    Can anyone post all the chapters and and what you have to do to complete them? That would be extremely helpful!!
    There's another thread by Owa411 with all the info.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    But those are two different tasks - one is the act of feeding and one is raising. It is true that the raising part can be done in advance for all the previous events, but the one on Act 2 particularly says 'feed' so it actually has to recognize being fed 20 apples when you reach the task in order to register.
    This is correct.

I haven't started on my tales yet. Too much stress with tourney and real life going on. Hope I don't regret it later.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    This is correct.

I haven't started on my tales yet. Too much stress with tourney and real life going on. Hope I don't regret it later.
    My hubby hasn't started yet either, he belongs to the Navy this weekend. The steps aren't too hard except for the battles. I'm sure you can get it done once you start.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    There's another thread by Owa411 with all the info.
    What is the thread name? I can't find it.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks so much for the information; such a great help. I think this event is much better than the last because there are less battles to fight at a time it seems. Also you get three dragons and you can stop after one or two or go for three. Also, you do not have to do more than one quest in a day where last time if I recall correctly, we had to do up to three. So yeah, I'm really liking this one a whole lot more. I've been using food to feed my dragons to higher levels, but it won't be that hard to plant 20 hour and fast growing crops. Good luck to everyone. I love the last dragon! Sorry if I got any of this info wrong, I'm out the door I'll be back later. Have a great day all.

I almost forgot that 15 gold is a prize and I've got some cool dragons from breeding during these events too.
    Last edited by debrasbistro; 08-08-15 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    What is the thread name? I can't find it.
    Dragon Tales Event: The Time Of Dragons (IOS only??)
    Add me on Dragon Story - tengoambre123

Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast