Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: The Time Of Dragons (IOS only??)

New Resident
    Chapter 3 act 1: Complete Infinity and Beyond at the Quest Outpost (3 Hour duration, uses Astro dragon)

Rhino Keeper
    So we can already have a spell scroll crafting before we need it? This is my first event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    So we can already have a spell scroll crafting before we need it? This is my first event!
    That's how it was in the last event at least ( that was my first one). Just be careful not to collect it before you get the task asking for it! Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks!! I was waiting for your post! So helpful!!!
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Fashion Designer
    Chapter 2 act 1 of 3: harvest 3 buffbeats

Executive Chef
    I have fed my Astro Dragon to lvl 3 (ready to evolve) before I had the goal "feed your Astro 20 times". So, I tried force-closing the game, but this did not work: I still had to feed it, which is impossible, since my Evolving Temple is bussy.

So it seems I can't work ahead this time...

Anyone else noticed the same?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Chapter 2 act 1 of 3: harvest 3 buffbeats
    Act 2 visit 3 neighbors
    Act 3 feed astro dragon 20 times

Farm Supplier
    Ty for the info owa411...another tales event that I'll never get to complete thanks to battle arena..why do they always have to include battles..lol..well I do wish my fellow players all the best of luck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I have fed my Astro Dragon to lvl 3 (ready to evolve) before I had the goal "feed your Astro 20 times". So, I tried force-closing the game, but this did not work: I still had to feed it, which is impossible, since my Evolving Temple is bussy.

So it seems I can't work ahead this time...

Anyone else noticed the same?
    Yeah, the 'feed 20 apples' part doesn't work in advance. It's been like that in the past dragon tales events too.

Executive Chef
    For me it didn't want to register harvesting buffbeets although I went to harvest them from the "go" button on the goal. After harvesting about 12 times I closed the app, relaunched it and finally got the dragon mother's congratulations. Maybe she was taking a nap!

But it had better register the spell scroll if I manage to get a yellow gem for it to be able to make one in time!

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast