Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: The Time Of Dragons (IOS only??)

Fashion Designer
    I really hope this event will be available on Android soon. It's kinda unfair for android users to get these dragons by luck (spin to win) whereas it's easier to get them on ios via an event. #justsaying

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    I really hope this event will be available on Android soon. It's kinda unfair for android users to get these dragons by luck (spin to win) whereas it's easier to get them on ios via an event. #justsaying

It's impossible to get them on kindle. #justsaying

Farm Supplier
    Woohoo I did it! I had to use some gold to skip the 1st spell scroll and to ultimate a couple rounds of battling mostly due to time constraints. Would have been done a couple hours sooner if not for accidentally collecting the last quest still not sure how that happened one second I'm planting food next thing you know I get the collection notice so beware of that to anyone still working on this. Congrats to all who finished & hood luck those still going!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on Chapter 9 today and I have to do 3 quests To Infinity and Beyond. Thought it was just 1. That puts the start of my battling behind by 5 more hours. Does anyone know if it's still just 1 quest in Chapter 10 for those of us who started later?

I found the answer to my own question a few pages back. Since it is 15 gold to skip the quest in Chapter 10 (based on opening post), it should only be 1 quest.
    Last edited by PrairieGrass; 08-19-15 at 04:05 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I am still on chapter nine. My portal dragon is only level eight and a half. Is it impossible for me to get enough food without spending gold to complete this event? Thanks.

I think you need 25000 for the last level (5x5000) so maybe another 30 000 in total. I was able to make around 10 - 15 000 a day for this event planting the grapes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shakesinator View Post
    I think you need 25000 for the last level (5x5000) so maybe another 30 000 in total. I was able to make around 10 - 15 000 a day for this event planting the grapes.
    Thanks so much for your help. I have 8,073 now, and less than ten hours left. So, I guess I won't be making it in time. Oh well, maybe next time. I should have waiting to start until the last day and built my food supply. Lesson learned for next time. Thanks again for helping.

Executive Chef
    As soon as you know there is a Dragon Tales event, start building your apple supply. So far you've needed 100K apples for each event.

Executive Chef
    And I finally finished and collected my Time Travel dragon. Having the first 9 dragons from the tournament sure made the last 2 days easier.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    As soon as you know there is a Dragon Tales event, start building your apple supply. So far you've needed 100K apples for each event.
    One day I will be smart and just always have 100k apples on hand