Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: The Time Of Dragons (IOS only??)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Yeah, I totally do that too. I've had a spell scroll ready & waiting since yesterday I was trying to plan how much time I'll need if I let it sit and unlock itself. I *should* have one full day so that makes it easier for me.
    Exactly, that's the best way to do this event! Good luck for you! I'm waiting for the opening of the 9th chapter

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Be careful, I think one of the moderators has posted that says quest can only be started when it is asked for .....
    Well that's not true.. I've always done this and it works for me! You have to be sure you open the chapter first and collect after the act of the quest!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuno2 View Post
    Exactly, that's the best way to do this event! Good luck for you! I'm waiting for the opening of the 9th chapter
    Thanks so much, good luck to you too
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Be careful, I think one of the moderators has posted that says quest can only be started when it is asked for .....
    There are some things you can do early and some you can't. You can craft, go on adventures, level up the special dragons and plant crops early. You cannot do the 'breed X dragon with any other dragon' early.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Farm Supplier
    I checked my battle arena last night before bed and there was a Light dragon (left did not battle) this morning after doing the 2 quests for chapter 6 I go to battle and its a Prime Life dragon ugh!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    There are some things you can do early and some you can't. You can craft, go on adventures, level up the special dragons and plant crops early. You cannot do the 'breed X dragon with any other dragon' early.
    Yup fine, look up bugs and issues time of dragons Regina says quests can only be be started when it is asked for by the game
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Host(ess)
    Yup fine, look up bugs and issues time of dragons Regina says quests can only be be started when it is asked for by the game

I didn't see that but the true is that I started travels before and it worked for me.. you can try to start the travel to infinity before and if it doesn't work you don't lose time because you are ready to start a new travel again

Rhino Keeper
    They will probably also tell you the random number generator determining battle wins and losses isn't rigged too, but we've all seen enough of that to call bull too. Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear (in this case read) if I can paraphrase.

Rhino Keeper
    One more question for you guys. My stepdaughter is getting married next Saturday and I will be on chapter 7 tomorrow. Chapter 10 has 5 battles and the way it has been going for me I usually lose the first one but win the second so if there are 5 battles that alone will take 10 hours and that's if they don't make them ridiculously hard at the end. Anyway my question is if when I finish with chapter 9 and speed up to start chapter 10 and don't finish 10 by reset will I just get to keep going the next day or will I be timed out for 2 days?

Rhino Keeper
    Help! What is shortest breeding combination for water? With Olympus?

I'm kinda behind with Ch.8 because of the battles and first quest of Ch.9 is breeding again, not to mention more battles in store.