Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: The Time Of Dragons (IOS only??)

Fashion Designer
    Nvm, the photos i posted here are correct, but in my app it has changed...
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Executive Chef
    My first opponent in chapter 4 was Treasure level 9. My level 9 Amphora KOed it with the first bash. The second one is level 7 Ninja and I've lost to it 3 times so far. The worst part is that about half my dragons, including pretty much all the fighters, are still in line for their turn in the jacuzzi after the tournament.

Edit: now it's already about 7 or 8 losses to Ninja. Sigh... This is no fun at all. Well, maybe I'll be able to get the portal dragon. I don't think there's any hope for the grand price one!
    Last edited by Sandybellee; 08-10-15 at 08:05 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Chapter 4 Act 3, just beaten a LV12 Elemental with LV15 Diamond BBB
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

my first battle is a level 13 Lacewing which has beat my 2 champions (badly might i add). I can already tell this will be an issue in later chapters. Luckily i dont really care for the grand prize dragon, i just want the portal dragon at the end of chapter 5
    Add me on Dragon Story - tengoambre123

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stuffedinseattle View Post
    Will folks post when they win battles and with what dragons? I have never completed one of these events because I always get hung up at the battles!
    sorry, its difficult to post our win battles coz not everybody battles the same dragon and what dragons we used to win... its all randomized-- some might get champions and diamond hybrids and others might get commons or rares in the arena and in terms of what dragons we used to win its all individualized coz there's a lot of dragons that can beat an opponent... for example to beat prism you can use diamond, water, fire, and forest dragon...hope this explanation makes sense....have a good day

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Chapter 4 Act 3, just beaten a LV12 Elemental with LV15 Diamond BBB
    Just finished my second battle against a LV14 Zeus, beaten it with LV15 Infinity MMM
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Chapter 4 battles .... Balloon 14 < Ruby epic bM , lunar rainbow 14 < epic snap bmM , lost GA
    Then a infinity quest to finish ....
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Nightclub Owner
    Just finished Chapter 4, won't be able to start Chapter until 15 hrs later, which is 3am! Ok, this means I won't start until tomorrow morning
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Banned
    Did everyone enjoy harvesting the 30 sec crops? Done with this chapter in all accounts.

Nightclub Owner
    Harvesting 30sec crops feels like a new player again lol I usually plant 1hr crops now or the 5hrs crops, the two most expensive ones
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons