Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: The Time Of Dragons (IOS only??)

Quote Originally Posted by EllyBear_ View Post
    This is a good page to refer to - https://dragon-story.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_Arena
    I've read through that, plus another site that supposedly shows win rates, but with multi colored dragons, etc, I can't figure out what dragons to use! Lol

New Resident
    I follow these threads for hints and to learn. I also add comments when I have something that I feel will benefit others. My biggest problem is the battles. There never seems to be hints on how others have won these battles. Is it an unspoken code not to release how one wins a battle? Especially when the opponents levels were so much higher than we could achieve.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dennyjo72 View Post
    I follow these threads for hints and to learn. I also add comments when I have something that I feel will benefit others. My biggest problem is the battles. There never seems to be hints on how others have won these battles. Is it an unspoken code not to release how one wins a battle? Especially when the opponents levels were so much higher than we could achieve.
    Agreed, some of the opponents in these battles are quite tough, and it's different for everyone so everyone's experience will differ a little.

e.g. I always get those LV15 or 16 Champions or Diamonds, which are nearly impossible to defeat in such a short period of time.
    However, if you get a common dragon or simply other weaker types dragons, you can easily beat those opponents.

Anyways, I still think they should make it like tournaments in the battles, have a fixed opponent when we have to do the battles in these tales events, would be more fair to everyone.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

New Resident
    I'm confused. What do you mean by different opponents? My first opponent in the battle in Chap 4 was Goldwing Level 12 Super Rare.. Everyone else's is different? After a bash, then magic I clearly was not going to win so I used Gold and not too happy either..I hate falling into their trap of spending....

Does anyone know what the lower level requirements are? I started the event before I got battle arena but even though I have it now an act was different. Instead of the first win 2 battles, I have to raise three pumpwings instead. Does anyone know the other differences? I had planned for the battles and now I don't know what else will deviate.

Edit: I wanted to note that harvesting pumpwings instead of battling is chapter 4 act 3 and the prize for chapter 3 for lower levels is 5000 food, not 12000. Can anyone confirm what comes after this? Is it the same except for battle acts? I want to evolve astro to 10 but am afraid of a random feed act.
    Last edited by mangavexed28x; 08-10-15 at 05:34 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dennyjo72 View Post
    I'm confused. What do you mean by different opponents? My first opponent in the battle in Chap 4 was Goldwing Level 12 Super Rare.. Everyone else's is different? After a bash, then magic I clearly was not going to win so I used Gold and not too happy either..I hate falling into their trap of spending....
    Different games have different opponents except during a tournament, which is why you need a reference guide to find out what is strong against your current opponent.

Banned
    "Omfg did the battle arena and quest collected my launch pad stupid ass game rolled bck now got arena battle and wait 3 more hours on my quest I had to send out again fffffffff bs ��

Well that doesn't help at all that we all get different dragons!!! Geesh! My first dragon was the Archangel- beat it with the rainbow dragon... Just in case... A girl can dream!

Fashion Designer
    My first battle is Anubis.. I don't know how many times I am going to lose... Quetzal went down already...

Fashion Designer
    Hmm, something weird happened: instead of harvesting pumpwings, i have win 2 battle arena matches in part 3 chapter 4...
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal