Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: The Time Of Dragons (IOS only??)

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Just to be clear, did you actually only activate the event today by clicking the Start button or did you already activate it previously but only started doing the chapters now? Cause once you activate it, that's when your timer starts and not when you've started doing the chapters. Let's say you activated it last Friday, then you would have until Chapter 3 unlocked today even if you've only just began doing the tasks. Otherwise if you've only activated the event today (after reset time), I think it might be a bug since it's supposed to unlock one chapter per day only.
    Nope, 100% activated today.

Edit: didn't mean to post. Other posts I've read all say what you've said so maybe it is just a bug.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasenkyuugan View Post
    Nope, 100% activated today.

Edit: didn't mean to post. Other posts I've read all say what you've said so maybe it is just a bug.
    Yeah I think it could be a bug. Well since you activated today, if you still have 9 days x hours left then take it as a lucky bug perhaps? Since you get to do the next chapter in advance without spending gold. xD

New Resident
    Aaaahhhh I only have enough gems to craft one spell scroll!
    It's a total of about 100k to evolve both dragons right? Or did I imagine reading that somewhere?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasenkyuugan View Post
    Never posted before (lurker) but I'm a little confused and wanted some feedback.

I decided not to start the event straight away so that I could time the two easy days on the days I'd be at work this week (what has my life come to lol). I started today and completed the first 3 acts and it took me straight to chapter 2. I'm not sure if it'll take me to chapter 3 yet as I have just put the astro dragon in a nest and need to wait 5 hours for it to hatch to feed it.
    I was under the impression that whenever you start the event, you will still have to wait out each day and subsequently each chapter?
    Do you know what time reset is for you? I did this one of the last events and totally forgot that it's 5.30pm or so that a new "day" starts for me, I started at 4pm and went straight through to chapter 2.

Will folks post when they win battles and with what dragons? I have never completed one of these events because I always get hung up at the battles!

Fashion Designer
    Raised my Astro Dragon to lvl 10 early and chapter 3 act 2 skipped perfectly.
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Nightclub Owner
    Just finished chapter 3
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Hello All. Does anybody know how much food it takes to raise the first two dragons? I used most of my food raising a few dragons to level 15 ( and yes, they are useless in the Tournament), so I need to work out if is better to skip the evolution of the first dragon for gold as the last evolution for the second dragon seems extremely expensive. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    I'll only aim for the first 2 dragons, as it seems I probably won't finish until the end when work starts tomorrow, but will play when I can
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

I've read through that, plus another site that supposedly shows win rates, but with multi colored dragons, etc, I can't figure out what dragons to use! Lol

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast