Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: The Time Of Dragons (IOS only??)

Executive Chef
    And I'm done with chapter 6! It looks like I might have a chance to get all the way to the end if it continues like this, but I've got a super busy weekend ahead. Should have started later but I didn't think I would get that far. Shoot! Well, at least I will be able to get the gold reward from chapter 7 if they haven't changed those requirements. Good luck, everyone!

i cannot believe i'm still stuck in chapter 5 because of these battles. These opponents aren't even super difficult yet they refuse to go down. Even using type advantage and higher levels does not a thing. Super annoying and the line for the healing spring consists of ALL my best babies. Ugh.

Can anyone offer suggestions for a Rainbow dragon opponent?
    Last edited by tengoambre123; 08-12-15 at 07:25 AM.
    Add me on Dragon Story - tengoambre123

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    After receiving portal dragon, i've decided not to continue till chapter 10. Time travel dragon looks a little too much like my shooting star dragon...
    Shooting star dragon is my favorite! (which I don't have) so it's precisely the reason why I will try hard to get the Time Travel dragon because I was thinking the same thing about them looking similar. lol

In your post it shows win 2 battle arena matches in act 2 of chapter 5 but my game is requiring 3 battle arena matches. Is anybody else having this issue?

Yes, there have been av couple of changes since the original screenshots.

Chapter 6 is two infinity and beyond adventures too, not one.

Host(ess)
    I Think the screenshots are wrong now.. I'm in chapter 6 and I was Never asked to battle not even once!
    Last edited by Nuno2; 08-12-15 at 09:17 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuno2 View Post
    I Think the screenshots are wrong now.. I'm in chapter 6 and I was Never asked to battle not even once!
    That would be good news! I'm waiting on my 2nd adventure to be done and then I will hopefully NOT see battles next.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    hi guys I need a clarification, chapter 6 act 2 says we have to win 2 battles and act 3 says breed a light dragon with another dragon, now can I start act 3 while i'm in the middle of act 2?

Banned
    I believe you must finish your battles first.

Executive Chef
    Hello counts it when I have developed already my Portal Dragon on LVL 7 have