Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: The Time Of Dragons (IOS only??)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    As i stated before, i will quit after receiving the portal dragon, but apparently i'm continuing in secret... O_o
    Haha! We won't tell.

New Resident
    hello !!!! i am in chapter 6! i am about to complete the first step. i want to be ready for the next steps. can i evovle now my portal dragon to level 4? will this count as 20x feed ???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nickaki View Post
    hello !!!! i am in chapter 6! i am about to complete the first step. i want to be ready for the next steps. can i evovle now my portal dragon to level 4? will this count as 20x feed ???
    You have to feed it when it asks, even if your portal is level 10 already

Rhino Keeper
    Suddenly very funny things has started happening ! I play battles , regular as well as tournaments and I have won several champs and other dragons ! For regular battles , I was never required to use Ultimate ! Besides , After having Champion , Diamond n Infinity at Lv 15 , Opponent dragons were getting kicked out quite easily ! But while playing battles during Ch 6 act 2 , I noticed sudden change ! Against , Never Ending Lv 11 , Night Lv 14 and Big Bad Lv 10 , all my dragons were losing as if they suddenly lost their strength ! After losing 5/6 battles each , I had to ultimate !! I wonder , how can I convince myself such sudden change , which is Shocking ! I am continuing anyways but such things are very bad if these are done deliberately by TL !

Banned
    Well I am now struggling to get past the 2nd battle of 3 in stage 6 and they just changed it to 4 !!!!! What sleaze bags!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CoodieBug View Post
    Well I am now struggling to get past the 2nd battle of 3 in stage 6 and they just changed it to 4 !!!!! What sleaze bags!!!
    Oops--it just changed back to 3 !! Crazy

My chapter 6 made me battle 4 times. The third win didn't register for some odd reason

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    As i stated before, i will quit after receiving the portal dragon, but apparently i'm continuing in secret... O_o
    Ha ha .......... Same here but no mental hassle to finish .....
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    Suddenly very funny things has started happening ! I play battles , regular as well as tournaments and I have won several champs and other dragons ! For regular battles , I was never required to use Ultimate ! Besides , After having Champion , Diamond n Infinity at Lv 15 , Opponent dragons were getting kicked out quite easily ! But while playing battles during Ch 6 act 2 , I noticed sudden change ! Against , Never Ending Lv 11 , Night Lv 14 and Big Bad Lv 10 , all my dragons were losing as if they suddenly lost their strength ! After losing 5/6 battles each , I had to ultimate !! I wonder , how can I convince myself such sudden change , which is Shocking ! I am continuing anyways but such things are very bad if these are done deliberately by TL !
    I have been having problems too. I'm loosing battles I normally win. I believe TL is changing the probabilities so it's harder to win. For sometime now they have decreased our chance to win in the Battle Arena during Dragon Tales. I don't appreciate it. I spend $$ because they need to earn a living but I agree that they are taking the fun out of the game by making it more difficult.

The Prime Dragons r also a mystery to me. I see no advantage to having a Prime. Feed a dragon with the same color as Prime to lvl 15 and according to the comments I've read the non Prime dragon is stronger in the Battle Arena. It also cost more to feed a Prime to lvl 15. I wish there is an explination for wanting a Prime Dragon.
    Dragon Story
    Islands: Oyakoko & Oykoko🌸

New Resident
    I'm done every other battle is a diamond dragon, hmmmm I wonder why. Cough gold cough.