Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: The Time Of Dragons (IOS only??)

Executive Chef
    Next week or when we finished this! EVENT TIME! How many days for this?
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

That adds up to 465 dragons ---- where do you put them? I don't have enough room for that many habitats. This is sent to Kennedward.
    Last edited by onlymine02; 08-08-15 at 07:41 PM. Reason: To name recipient

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by onlymine02 View Post
    That adds up to 465 dragons ---- where do you put them? I don't have enough room for that many habitats. This is sent to Kennedward.
    I just keep them in storage LOL
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Can you just put dragons in your regular storage? How?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by onlymine02 View Post
    Can you just put dragons in your regular storage? How?
    Just keep them there..... you cannot put anything you breed into storage though
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Thankyou very helpful 😄👍👍

Never posted before (lurker) but I'm a little confused and wanted some feedback.

I decided not to start the event straight away so that I could time the two easy days on the days I'd be at work this week (what has my life come to lol). I started today and completed the first 3 acts and it took me straight to chapter 2. I'm not sure if it'll take me to chapter 3 yet as I have just put the astro dragon in a nest and need to wait 5 hours for it to hatch to feed it.
    I was under the impression that whenever you start the event, you will still have to wait out each day and subsequently each chapter?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasenkyuugan View Post
    Never posted before (lurker) but I'm a little confused and wanted some feedback.

I decided not to start the event straight away so that I could time the two easy days on the days I'd be at work this week (what has my life come to lol). I started today and completed the first 3 acts and it took me straight to chapter 2. I'm not sure if it'll take me to chapter 3 yet as I have just put the astro dragon in a nest and need to wait 5 hours for it to hatch to feed it.
    I was under the impression that whenever you start the event, you will still have to wait out each day and subsequently each chapter?
    Just to be clear, did you actually only activate the event today by clicking the Start button or did you already activate it previously but only started doing the chapters now? Cause once you activate it, that's when your timer starts and not when you've started doing the chapters. Let's say you activated it last Friday, then you would have until Chapter 3 unlocked today even if you've only just began doing the tasks. Otherwise if you've only activated the event today (after reset time), I think it might be a bug since it's supposed to unlock one chapter per day only.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasenkyuugan View Post

Last time I started the event on the very last possible day, and every time I finished a chapter the next opened right up. My guess is that once you've caught up with the story it will go back to the waiting until midnight.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    Last time I started the event on the very last possible day, and every time I finished a chapter the next opened right up. My guess is that once you've caught up with the story it will go back to the waiting until midnight.
    That's weird... on my other account I also activated the event only on the very last day but I still had to wait until reset to start the next chapter.

Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast