Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales Event: The Time Of Dragons (IOS only??)

Rhino Keeper
    How many spell scrolls have to be crafted for Chapter 10? Is it just one scroll? The gold-to-skip amount is different from Chapter 3 to Chapter 10 and made me wonder if there are multiple scrolls to be crafted.

Chapter 3 spell scroll ACT can be skipped for 6 gold
    Chapter 10 spell scroll ACT can be skipped for 20 gold

It seems that looking at the gold-to-skip amount can be some indicator of an incorrect number. An example would be in Chapter 8 one adventure ACT is 15 gold-to-skip. In Chapter 9, the guide gives no indication there is more than one adventure, but the gold-to-skip amount is 35 gold.
    Last edited by Splashy81; 08-16-15 at 10:25 AM.
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Farm Supplier
    Just sped up the battle arena (chapter 8) for 4 gold due to time constraints today just to get a glitch of no battling options so I still have to wait an hour cause no way am I spending another 4 gold these glitches are soooooooo frustrating!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Splashy81 View Post
    How may spell scrolls have to be crafted for Chapter 10? Is it just one scroll? The gold-to-skip amount is different from Chapter 3 to Chapter 10 and made me wonder if there are multiple scrolls to be crafted.

Chapter 3 spell scroll ACT can be skipped for 6 gold
    Chapter 10 spell scroll ACT can be skipped for 20 gold

It seems that looking at the gold-to-skip amount can be some indicator of an incorrect number. An example would be in Chapter 8 one adventure ACT is 15 gold-to-skip. In Chapter 9, the guide gives no indication there is more than one adventure, but the gold-to-skip amount is 35 gold.
    Just one. I think you are right about the inconsistency of the gold amount for the spell scroll, but for adventure it's always the same. 1 adventure is always 15 gold, which is why you can infer that chapter 9 has more than 1 adventure because it is 35 gold, & chapter 10 has only 1 adventure because it costs 15 gold.

But anyway, good luck with the event! Hope you get the dragon soon

New Resident
    just finished the time travel event

Edit (KP)[/QUOTE]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	22870   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	30 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	22871   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	24 
Size:	109.2 KB 
ID:	22872  

We did to too! I came home from work today to be greeted by my son with the new Time Travel dragon safely in storage!
    He'd completed all five battles with only one fail.
    We are level 150 but have no Diamond, just three Epic Champions, an Epic Marshmallow and Lollipop, Epic Pyramid, Aether and Acrobat. We find that you can beat most dragons with one or other of those.
    We rarely spend gold and only have what our neighbours have sent us. What we do have is time, between us we pop in most hours and plant food and collect coins.
    The only gold we spent this time was four to accelerate a battle and eight because SOMEONE crafted the Ivory Dragon when we needed to craft a Spell Scroll so we had to accelerate the egg on the nest to get the Ivory on the nest and clear the Craft Shop.

A BIG Thank You to the people who post the different Acts on here, we couldn't do it without you.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB2312 View Post
    Hi,

Does anyone know if and how the chapter 10 goals for lower level players differ? I'm level 29 and therefore, luckily, I haven't had the Battle Arena goals. Instead I've had to craft Dragon Topiaries and Spell Scrolls. Also, in chapter 5 I didn't have to raise Astro to level 10.
    I'm on chapter 9 now and not sure if it's worth it to raise Portal to level 9. I have no chance of completing chapter 10 if I have to raise him to level 10 tomorrow.
    Can any lower level players reveal what their chapter 10 goals were?
    Hi welcome to the forum!
    Yes I can tell you, i'm level 34 and didn't have to battle. The 10th chapter for us is only 3 acts! The act for the battles don't exist for us.. Everything else is the same in this chapter !

and one more thing we didn't have to raise Astro Dragon to level 10 in chapter 5 but we have to do it in the 9th chapter! My advice is to craft a lot of food (3 mins in all farms and repeat a lot of times to have food enough to raise both Dragons to level 10
    Last edited by Nuno2; 08-16-15 at 12:55 PM.

Host(ess)
    Congratulations for all those who could finnish the event! I'm on the 10th chapter and I just have to craft about 1000 food more to raise my Portal Dragon to level 10! I didn't spend any gold in this event but it was easier in my case because I didn't have to battle!
    Last edited by Nuno2; 08-16-15 at 01:13 PM.

Banned
    Chalk up yet another 65%+ chance loss as my Soccer 13 gets easily defeated by a Kitsune 11. So sick of this.

Let your voice be heard if you find issue with what is being done with adjusting odds in the Battle Arena during events/tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by L60Dragons View Post
    I have been having problems too. I'm loosing battles I normally win. I believe TL is changing the probabilities so it's harder to win. For sometime now they have decreased our chance to win in the Battle Arena during Dragon Tales. I don't appreciate it. I spend $$ because they need to earn a living but I agree that they are taking the fun out of the game by making it more difficult.

The Prime Dragons r also a mystery to me. I see no advantage to having a Prime. Feed a dragon with the same color as Prime to lvl 15 and according to the comments I've read the non Prime dragon is stronger in the Battle Arena. It also cost more to feed a Prime to lvl 15. I wish there is an explination for wanting a Prime Dragon.
    I GOT my answer. I battled a PRIME ENERGY lvl 12. I Had an 80% chance to beat it with a Champion lvl 15 or Triple Rainbow lvl 12 or 85% with a Rainbow Sentinel lvl 15. I tried 5 times and lost. Maybe Primes r stronger and/or TL has lowered our chance to win. I have company today so I don't have anymore time to play. Had to use an Ultimate. So far I spent 24 gold on one game. I'm hoping Chapter 10 will be easier
    Dragon Story
    Islands: Oyakoko & Oykoko🌸

Congratulations!������������ You are the first person I know that got it. Wish me luck on Chapter 10 tomorrow. I started late to save food and get gems. I even spent hours farming every 10 minutes for 100 strawberries at a time. So much food this time. No food left for Time Traveler but I'm hoping to get it. ��
    Dragon Story
    Islands: Oyakoko & Oykoko🌸