Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pearl Peryton - 2015 Aug 8

Wow, absolutely gorgeous!
    It took me half a year to finally breed a Crystal Unicorn, but I hope that one day I manage to get this beauty. It looks stunning!

Executive Chef
    Sorry, you misunderstood. I recently bred a unicorn. I meant for getting the Pearl Peryton. Does it matter if I breed the unicorn with Frostfang or with Patriotter, for example?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Sorry, you misunderstood. I recently bred a unicorn. I meant for getting the Pearl Peryton. Does it matter if I breed the unicorn with Frostfang or with Patriotter, for example?
    Oh sorry, that I had you misunderstood have. You can not use for breeding Patriotter. But if you use with eg Psyena / Crystal Unicorn as a breeding pair, they can all dark / water animals get and Sapphire Cthulhu 45 hours, Jade Kirin 45 hours or Pearl Peryton ? hours

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I only have two data points, so I'm sure this is no where near the proof you're looking for. I've tried many, many, many times to breed a hybrid with a single element and crystal unicorn. No success. But just in the last week I've gotten two hybrids - one a "fail" when I was trying for the jackalope (unicorn and jackalope) = ruby razorback and then another on my nest right now where I bred the ruby razorback to a dream bat - I have about 12 hours before I find out what that is going to be.

Good luck!! I'm going to try for the peryton as soon as I clear my nest. It's so pretty!!

Executive Chef
    Thank you Drachenia and tezzy37!

I think I will try pairing my unicorn with hybrids for a while. At least there will be a chance for more than one gem hybrid that way. Right now I have it breeding with Frostfang for a couple more hours.

Executive Chef
    Wow, this,is gorgeous!
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey Guys

Just got a 42 hour timer

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	22656

Speed it up and here is the egg

Views:	868 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	22657

Good luck everyone
    My ID is Melis2a84 xxxx

Executive Chef

Views:	178 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	22658
    I got it first try 42 hours! I can't believe it. Good luck all.
    Last edited by sweetdeda; 08-07-15 at 02:57 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerNightSky View Post

Also, anyone else noticed that Pyro Pony has been renamed Pyro Horse?
    Went and checked after reading your post, wonder what the point was in doing that? I'm sure I'll continue to call it pyro pony, much better ring to it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Ouch ouch ouch, I have just a 45-hours by breeding with Crystal Unicorn / Nightmare. So now I'm to wait about 26 hours before I can breeding try for this beauty. Good luck to all
    Ouch ouch it is sitting a further 45 hours in the nest until I can try it again with the breed. Yes that's the lice milking now, my bad luck
    So I have the breeding accelerated and got Ruby Razorback. I now breeding Crystal Einhorn / Frostfang and have get 4 hours. Congratulations to all where Pearl Peryton get have.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast