Page 99 of 113 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

New Resident
    I am getting really tired of endless swinging of the sword and earning more energy just to use it swinging at animals for goal after goal. I'm sure the designers must be running out of ideas, but can you please stop these endless ****ing animal events? Thousands and thousands of energy points used up on each event with so many animals to ****, over and over - it's really dreary. There is nothing fun about it. At least collecting things has you moving around the board a little without the monotony of constantly fighting. At least with the monster hunt there is a purpose to it and you actually earn something with each stroke. Am I the only one that is bored beyond belief with this?

Quote Originally Posted by CampyRuby View Post
    I am getting really tired of endless swinging of the sword and earning more energy just to use it swinging at animals for goal after goal. I'm sure the designers must be running out of ideas, but can you please stop these endless ****ing animal events? Thousands and thousands of energy points used up on each event with so many animals to ****, over and over - it's really dreary. There is nothing fun about it. At least collecting things has you moving around the board a little without the monotony of constantly fighting. At least with the monster hunt there is a purpose to it and you actually earn something with each stroke. Am I the only one that is bored beyond belief with this?
    You are definitely not the only one! And I'm pretty sure it's not just the two of us either.
    I really wish they'd get back to the story line!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

I noticed today that troll tokens are available to purchase. I'm guessing this means hunting season is coming up soon

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CampyRuby View Post
    Nope not the only one. I made sure to leave a boar hanging out so I wouldn't have to deal with any Yetis. And I couldn't see giving up 5 gold nuggets for the other event. Not to mention I have only collected 3 since this event started.

Rhino Keeper
    We have so many animals that the game will soon have to be renamed Zoo Story.

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    We have so many animals that the game will soon have to be renamed Zoo Story.
    Exactly what I've been thinking. I parked a skunkupine to block yetis and plain did not want two more roaming, non-story characters. But I've enjoyed just tending my kingdom.

Executive Chef
    Nope not the only one. Least it did help with earning more expansion permits!

Fashion Designer
    I too am tired of fighting monsters and beasts. Since early October, it's pretty much all we've been doing. We fought werebeasts, ghosts, mummies, werewolves, raccoons, flygers, polar bears and yetis. I think the concept has been overdone already.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I too am tired of fighting monsters and beasts. Since early October, it's pretty much all we've been doing. We fought werebeasts, ghosts, mummies, werewolves, raccoons, flygers, polar bears and yetis. I think the concept has been overdone already.
    I would appreciate if they add a feature to **** a monster faster. Like a boost that makes the sword to make multiple hits per one tap.
    Because hitting it 20-30 times is a lot ...

Quote Originally Posted by zirilka View Post
    we have so many animals that the game will soon have to be renamed zoo story.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post
    Exactly what I've been thinking. I parked a skunkupine to block yetis and plain did not want two more roaming, non-story characters. But I've enjoyed just tending my kingdom.
    Same here. I got Stanley, then I got bored.