Page 92 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Honestly I would either like a story line update or no update this week. I'm still trying to get my storage built back up after a month of energy/resource intensive events. I really don't want to see another times event this week.

Only the USA is bothered about Thanksgiving as it's only relevant to them. The rest of the world doesn't celebrate it, so something else would be better.

Whatever it is, I'd rather it wasn't time-sensitive as we've had too many of those recently.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CookingMonarch View Post
    Only the USA is bothered about Thanksgiving as it's only relevant to them. The rest of the world doesn't celebrate it, so something else would be better.

Whatever it is, I'd rather it wasn't time-sensitive as we've had too many of those recently.
    I agree with you. It's not that we don't respect Americas holidays and traditions, it is actually very interesting to be a part of. But we have already had an, or sort of two, Halloween events, so something else would be fun Either way i'm still excited

Quote Originally Posted by CookingMonarch View Post

I agree. when the time comes a Chinese New Year event could be fun but I believe Our Neighbors to the North have a Thanksgiving in October
    We Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Radegast1 View Post
    I agree. when the time comes a Chinese New Year event could be fun but I believe Our Neighbors to the North have a Thanksgiving in October
    Yeah, A Chinese New Year event would have been awesome! - Grand Prize= Chinese Dragon, if it was up to me lol xD Anyway, I don't know where your north is, but USA celebrates Thanks Giving in November

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Animalioz View Post
    Yeah, A Chinese New Year event would have been awesome! - Grand Prize= Chinese Dragon, if it was up to me lol xD Anyway, I don't know where your north is, but USA celebrates Thanks Giving in November
    That would be Canada.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Radegast1 View Post
    Yes, us Canadians have our Thanksgiving on the American Columbus Day. But I'll tell you a secret... the people that live on the border cities celebrate both Thankgivings, because what's not to love about MORE TURKEY!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Animalioz View Post
    Canada has Thanksgiving on Oct 10 this year.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Yeah, I just wondered since USA was first mentioned, but now I know what you ment with north

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Sorry, I responded to quickly, it was "radegast1" who mentioned north, not you xD