Page 75 of 113 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Rhino Keeper
    Yes please and I think I recall S8 saying monster hunts would occur every 6 weeks (+-)...lol pretty sure we've passed that

Host(ess)
    Something very strange is going on. My lucky workshop gave me mermaid scales, never done that before. Despite harvesting all my crops, milking all my cows, collecting all my eggs and curing all my bacon, I am not getting monsters. Does it mean we will be collecting mermaid scales to feed to a new type of monster to be hunted? Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Moulin1 View Post
    Something very strange is going on. My lucky workshop gave me mermaid scales, never done that before. Despite harvesting all my crops, milking all my cows, collecting all my eggs and curing all my bacon, I am not getting monsters. Does it mean we will be collecting mermaid scales to feed to a new type of monster to be hunted? Any thoughts?
    Now that you mention it. I also got a mermaid scale yesterday.. never had one drop before. What it means though I don't know...

Edit...I just check the old thread. Scales are a known drop. Gee we're some lucky to get such a "rare" drop! Lol.
    Last edited by Solientus; 09-01-16 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Ps

Quote Originally Posted by Moulin1 View Post
    Sounds fishy
    We Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who

Farm Supplier
    Over the last few days I couldn't help but think the lucky workshop drops had been tweaked a bit. I had recieved energy 3 or 4 times in a row, which is more than I've gotten total from it. This morning gave me coins again though ��

I'm also hoping for a monster hunt. The last one was my first and I'd love a chance to finally collect more tokens.

I'm guessing there might be new prizes in the baron's tent at least? Since it's September now. Kind of sad that the Fireworks Griffin didn't reappear for me over the past couple of weeks. The last time I saw it, I'd just bought the cabbage hut a few days earlier and was just starting to accumulate cabbages so I figured I'd wait a bit but it never came back after that.

Geez...another 'timed' goal. Why does every update have to be timed???
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Geez...another 'timed' goal. Why does every update have to be timed???
    Hmm...Galaxy. I better pull my Observatory out just in case.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by embroideress View Post
    I'm also hoping for a monster hunt. The last one was my first and I'd love a chance to finally collect more tokens.

I'm guessing there might be new prizes in the baron's tent at least? Since it's September now. Kind of sad that the Fireworks Griffin didn't reappear for me over the past couple of weeks. The last time I saw it, I'd just bought the cabbage hut a few days earlier and was just starting to accumulate cabbages so I figured I'd wait a bit but it never came back after that.
    I have the fireworks Griffin in my Barons Tent right now, so there is hope for you this month!

Executive Chef
    An Alicolt?? Okay, they've got my attention. I hope he drops energy instead of horsehair. Maybe both??