Page 63 of 113 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Fashion Designer
    Because of reports about the game being slow both here and in the Google Play Store I have disabled auto-update. If the upcoming events look promising at release I'll reconsider to update the game

Executive Chef
    I'm not having too many issues. It's different playing is what i think it is, i was used to my gal running a marathon between stuff, which she doesn't do now. i can live with that, to get the baron's tent and one step closer to equality! THANK YOU TEAM!!!! Now, could you go talk to the FS2 team and get them up to speed too? (That's a joke! LOL Sorta....)

Edit...Now I have to decide whether to get the cabbage hut or the research center first out of the trade wagon? I'm like 7 away from one or the other, and can't really afford the gems for the hut from the market right now...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Lady Greselda is pretty helpful and sweet little Thurston is so earnest in his desire to be useful (bless him)
    Ah, I've not yet met Lady Greselda.....still waiting for the glimmer gate to open after a few dark cave expeditions. You're right, thurston does try lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    they are show casing that little building all the way to the south...the crystal coffin or whatever it is....does that mean we are headed towards it now??? will expansions go that way ?
    That one that looks like gilded glass cookie jar? I've wondered about that. Is anyone showing that square expandable? I haven't expanded quite far enough yet to know if it is available as one of the arrow spaces.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I'm not having too many issues. It's different playing is what i think it is, i was used to my gal running a marathon between stuff, which she doesn't do now. i can live with that, to get the baron's tent and one step closer to equality! THANK YOU TEAM!!!! Now, could you go talk to the FS2 team and get them up to speed too? (That's a joke! LOL Sorta....)

Edit...Now I have to decide whether to get the cabbage hut or the research center first out of the trade wagon? I'm like 7 away from one or the other, and can't really afford the gems for the hut from the market right now...
    I'm going to get the hut, that's been my plan all along. I love the tent and the goodies. Now we need a new monster hunt!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    And the castle is still leaning...lol.
    I've figured it out! The castle is not leaning, it's standing on a slightly sloping hill..........

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Now I have to decide whether to get the cabbage hut or the research center first out of the trade wagon? I'm like 7 away from one or the other, and can't really afford the gems for the hut from the market right now...
    Cabbage Hut all the way!!

Mythic Research is a waste of troll coins now the Ali doesn't drop 40 daily!

Wish I had purchased the Cabbage Hut instead!
    I had saved up enough gems for Cabbage Hut and got that around the same time. Would much prefer to have a second Cabbage Hut.
    I'm back to 4 troll coins now tho so it'll be a while til that happens

Mythic Research Centre just sits there unused ... still on display tho cause it looks cool.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    That one that looks like gilded glass cookie jar? I've wondered about that. Is anyone showing that square expandable? I haven't expanded quite far enough yet to know if it is available as one of the arrow spaces.
    Pretty sure that is the end game. If we get to there the game will soon be over, so let's not rush that. Of course, with all the special events that keep getting crammed in we probably won't see enough of the main storyline for that to happen anytime soon.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Rhino Keeper
    My ruler seems to have acquired a teleport device between different parts of the kingdom, spontaneously appearing where she's needed. And the visual effects are slightly different. My only niggle is that inverting the crafting menus increases the risk of crafting something you didn't mean to.

The Hut looks interesting. I shall wait to see what, if anything, comes of it. Not forking out for a cabbage Hut, mind. I'll make the decision between that and the research centre when I have enough tokens. They're slowly building up: the beast bane thing has proved it's value there. Now I need a new beast season.

Not going to touch the baron's pets. Not planning to waste valuable resources on ornaments that remind me of him. If he wants resources he'll need to give me something useful. I didn't even celebrate his birthday.

And the load time seems to take absolutely forever. I'll try timing it, but it seems unreasonable. It was slow before compared with other games.
    Last edited by RevdKathy; 06-15-16 at 06:57 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Am I the only one who thinks Sabina on the splash screen needs to lay off the spray tan? She's orange!

I'd like the pets, but I'm going to skip them. I don't want to use up resources right before a timed event (which are known to be resource hogs).