Page 47 of 113 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Rhino Keeper
    To change the rules of a game at the middle of the game it's not very good, in every case

With this rule of three at the middle of a football game the referrer could change the rules and says that the game me finish at minute 50 or at the minute 120, or says that only count goals of head, or... Change the rules.

The balloon is mine and that's been a goal

S8, you aren't playing clean

I agree really not cool

Beast and bait and MRC switch
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-05-16 at 04:38 PM. Reason: merged 2 consequetive posts

New Resident
    So I wasted lots of coins on a useless "mythic research center". Thanks, s8.

Rhino Keeper
    Many of us, I, spent a lot of gems in the beastbane display after get the mythic research center, considering the conditions... Now this condition has been changed.
    You're fooling us
    If I consider the actual conditions surely I wouldn't spent any gem in the beastbane display
    Many of us talk about the beastbane display thinking that it was Another gem trap... Finally it has been another gem trap
    Last edited by paisdelasmaravillas; 05-05-16 at 04:19 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    FFS I'm not happy at all, The whole reason I spent 70 yes 70 gold tokens on the mythic research centre was because I could craft an alicorn for 5 gold coins and if it wasn't for yet another gem trap yesterday (costing me poxy 24 gems ) I would have bought the Beastbane display today for the price of 400 gems which would have been another waste of hard work down the drain. This seems to be happening more often with changing the rules through updates,no selling logs on the fortune tent anymore and 14 gems for trying out a new game instead of 30 then less for leveling up from 15 to 7. I take it S8 are not making enough money from us and need to change the rules when ever they feel like it, Think it might be time for me to look for a new kingdom building game, feel free to pm me a new game as I've nearly had enough of this one.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-05-16 at 04:37 PM. Reason: removed swearing

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Given there is no new story content, I'm closing this thread.

Whilst I also am completely surprised by this news, you must not break the forum rules by swearing or spamming with non-constructive posts. By all means express your opinion, but you still have to abide by the rules to which we all are accountable. I will remove all posts that are in violation of the forum rules. I will let you have your say; I always do.

Discussion can continue in the Trade Wagon thread.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	336 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	30698

I will reopen this thread, but please do not use this thread to comment on the MRC issue.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-06-16 at 02:23 AM.

Fashion Designer

New Update

I can't get excited about this. Without mentioning that which shall not be discussed, the last update promised unlimited energy and gave us a gem trap that did give us a lot if energy, by draining our gems no matter if we wanted to spend gems on energy or not, and while the unlimited energy was there somewhere, it came at such a high price that most didn't have the time or money to make the items necessary for this so called unlimited energy before the option was suddenly revoked.

No thanks, S8. I will hang around my kingdom and send gifts and fill material requests for my friends. Keep your update, though. You promise the moon, give us the sky, then suck all of the air out allong with our gems. I am not interested in playing anymore. This game has disappointed me for the last time. There are other games that I see in the videos you keep showing and I think I can find one that I like to play that is produced by a reputable developer. And thanks for the lesson, S8, because I know which developers to avoid, and have learned that gem traps are the cornerstone of games I will not play. From now on, at the first gem trap, the game gets deleted. No need to worry, S8, I don't plan to delete yours. I have made some awesome friends here and plan to stay, but no thanks on the updates. I will pass.

Note: I am not suggesting anyone else follow my lead. I am not starting a riot, causing discontent, or leading any sort of nefarious movement. i simply do not wish to download updates from now on. This is a personal choice and I am not starting nor am I suggesting that anyone else start a riot or an illegal movement of any sort. This is simply my opinion and it says in this thread that we can have opinions. The update thread is closed and linked to this one. I personally have no interest whatsoever about that which must not be discussed as I never got that far and from the looks of it, probably won't bother now because the gold has turned to dust. I have lost my trust in this game, but I don't object at all to those who continue to play. I don't want to see any of my friends leave, and I am not leaving. Just sayin'.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	336 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	30698

I will reopen this thread, but please do not use this thread to comment on the MRC issue.
    Is this another iOS only update?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheeba8188 View Post
    Is this another iOS only update?
    Yes, unfortunately, that's a screen shot from the App Store. Again, S8 leaves android market (which is pretty big) in the dust.

Probably another storybook update coming which no one I know likes. Tap, tap, tap then wait for the next part to open in 2 or 3 days.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******