Page 107 of 113 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1127

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Executive Chef
    We need a light hearted up date ..fun,,easy...

Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I do hope Ivy's romantic interest is exactly that - interesting ! She deserves someone with a lot more to offer than looks

And given how often she blows things up, he might need some firefighting training too.
    Lol!
    I still think she's going to concoct a potion that will turn him into a frog and our mission will be to help him become human again. But I do hope he has some firefighting experience, maybe with a specialization in explosives. And a cast iron stomach too!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    3:02 pm EST. I've got nothing. Late? No update?
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    And ending the ridiculous flight of Nadina that's always interrupting my game play. Hopefully!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    No I think that the Cloud Sparrow Skyway is here to stay. We'll just have to keep an eye on its ETA and ETD. ✈️
    But I wonder what chaos the elves are stirring up.
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    hahaha yeah sometimes it gets me i am tapping then all of a sudden i am clicking all the way on the other side of the kingdom spending gems and speeding up crafts....like huh!!!!? what just happened......oh it was thse greedy elves again ....( aka s8 )

wish there was a button to turn of flight paths, and make that building a regular building so we can move it . or maybe ivys new boytoy will be a construction worker and have a new craft to build a bull dozer....
    Ugh. I'm afraid it's here to stay too. I think the recent app update would have dealt with that issue if S8 had intended to fix it. (Equally afraid that we haven't seen the end of the LB's either. )
    But I have learned to check that annoying timer BEFORE I start tapping. I have no desire to waste any gems because of those annoying 'elves'. I want to fire up Thurston's catapult every time that bird takes over my game!

I hope whatever chaos they're causing in the clouds doesn't cause even more chaos in my land. Please don't let that bird have any friends!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    What ! No update today or is it running late?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have a thread ready to go, but I need to go... I'll be back in a couple of hours. I'll open it just in case there is an update.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    What ! No update today or is it running late?
    Perhaps Ivy's romantic interest was scared off by the negative feedback or his jousting steed did not have enough 'energy' to get him here on time!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Perhaps Ivy's romantic interest was scared off by the negative feedback or his jousting steed did not have enough 'energy' to get him here on time!
    Maybe your right

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    But I do hope he has some firefighting experience, maybe with a specialization in explosives. And a cast iron stomach too!
    I hope he thinks rat tails are yummy! (YUCK! )

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    oh well, time for a well deserved rest from manic chopping. I've removed the update thread. Will leave this thread open till next week.